NBA Execs are prepared to ask league to look into possible collusion between James Harden and 76ers

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The league already hating, and we don't even have this dude signed yet. shyt already official as tissue ask Scott.

“Some front-office executives are prepared to … when the time comes, if a deal does look like [it’s] about to transpire where there could be some potential sign-and-trade in the offseason,” NBA insider Chris Haynes said. “… They’re prepared to get the league involved on a potential collusion case dating back to what they believe could be going on right now—you know, as to why we’re probably hearing a lot of Philadelphia, James Harden talk. I was told there will be complaints issued to the league [to] try to investigate to see if there was any collusion.”

According to Haynes, there are people in the NBA that are concerned about the relationship between Harden and Sixers co-owner Michael Rubin.

“There’s another player we’re going to add to this dynamic: Michael Rubin,” Haynes said. “For those who don’t know, the Sixers co-owner is very, very, very good friends with James Harden. And I’ve been talking to a rival owner, talking to rival front-office executives, who believe that there can be some talk going on now between both sides.”

Teams want collusion investigation if James Harden leaves Nets, joins Sixers (msn.com)
Teams growing suspicious about talks between James Harden, Sixers owner | HoopsHype

Daps
Watch it be execs that were no where in the runnings to get Harden. They just want to sabotage some shyt.

They just falsely accusing the man of collusion just because he is friends with the co owner. Wow.

All while pretending as if the front office and executive positions across all major sports arent a good ol boys club.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Sean Marks doesn't have to do shyt. What's gonna happen to him if Harden goes to the Thunder? He's gonna get ripped by all the NY media that refuses to acknowledge the Nets' existence?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Clearly it’s collusion. No different than Chicago with Lonzo and Miami with Lowry.

Nothing will happen but the loss of a second round pick and the cycle continues

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
It’s over :mjlol:

now watch Morey trade Ben for a bag of chips at the deadline to show he wasn’t colluding
I’d be surprised. Somehow, Morey has been teflon. Nearly ruined the NBA’s relationship with China, but still maintained his job. Destroyed my franchise, “retired to spend time with family” only to take a more powerful gig with Philly. I hate this dude, but nothing seems to stick.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I thought Harden was :flabbynsick: and doesnt move the needle? Execs already shook :laff:

Basketball Gods will come to collect. Philly won't make it out of this alive.

:hubie:

21457-7fb86c9841ef5459e18a0a79787bb1fc.jpg
No weapon formed against us...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:weirdo:Morey and Harden are objectively on some weirdo shyt.