CGSFhKUUAAAOpm-.jpg

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Wassup With The NBA Wanting To Throw Patches On Everything Now?

And The Finals Patch Used To Be Over The NBA Logo On The Front

NBA Logo is on the back and if your team has won the chip, you have a gold tab on top of that that says the amount of chips they have. The Warriors one has 3X.

But the Finals Patch should be on the front :manny: I think its tacky on the back.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don't know why you guys hate the idea of ad space on the Jerseys. If its done in good taste like the upper European football leagues, I don't see why its an issue. Unless buying jerseys is your go to outfit, and you don't want your shyt to get old every 3 years. :laugh:

I think the tackiness and losing out on the originality of it all..

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't know why you guys hate the idea of ad space on the Jerseys. If its done in good taste like the upper European football leagues, I don't see why its an issue. Unless buying jerseys is your go to outfit, and you don't want your shyt to get old every 3 years. :laugh:

Man fukk all that, I'm not trying to watch cats play in jerseys with ads all over them. It's trash.

Anyways, I wonder why they stopped making authentic jerseys.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Man fukk all that, I'm not trying to watch cats play in jerseys with ads all over them. It's trash.

Anyways, I wonder why they stopped making authentic jerseys.
2 reasons:

1. they're changing distributors soon.

2. and this is just me talking: they're too goddamn expensive and given that no one really wears them like that, people just opt for the shirts and snapbacks and swingman gear

technically you can get jerseys online and stuff or at the store, but they're the old model and they cost $230 and shyt

to this day I'll always hate the NBA downgrading their main store. Their store is a piece of shyt now besides their hats. If you ever went to the old store, holy shyt, that place was damn near heaven for a basketball aficionado.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
2 reasons:

1. they're changing distributors soon.

2. and this is just me talking: they're too goddamn expensive and given that no one really wears them like that, people just opt for the shirts and snapbacks and swingman gear

technically you can get jerseys online and stuff or at the store, but they're the old model and they cost $230 and shyt

to this day I'll always hate the NBA downgrading their main store. Their store is a piece of shyt now besides their hats. If you ever went to the old store, holy shyt, that place was damn near heaven for a basketball aficionado.

Only reason why I go the NBA store now is for the fitteds, their collection is worth making that trip to Midtown.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Only reason why I go the NBA store now is for the fitteds, their collection is worth making that trip to Midtown.
I got a Wolves fitted you can only find there. I can't even find it online where you can dream up a hat and it'll be there.

Already copped the draft day Wolves snapback and I don't even like snapbacks either.