NBA Goon Squad: Who's your starting five?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Anthony Mason
Latrell Sprewell
Charles Barkley (Philly Days)
Shaq (Orlando days)
Olden Polynice (laugh now, but dude's rep was on some don't fukk with him type shyt)

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Anthony Mason
Latrell Sprewell
Charles Barkley (Philly Days)
Shaq (Orlando days)
Olden Polynice (laugh now, but dude's rep was on some don't fukk with him type shyt)

no larry bird or bill laimbeer? :camby:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
fukk them cacs

typical racist bullshyt from you.

larry grew up poorer than dirt and is a real nikka. played with a broken back for years. ask any of them guys that played against him. he was the baddest white dude in nba history.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

larry grew up poorer than dirt and is a real nikka. played with a broken back for years. ask any of them guys that played against him. he was the baddest white dude in nba history.

That's exactly why I didn't pick him he'd be laying on the ground the whole game after one of my Goons fouls him.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

nikka shut up and fukk old ass, Mr. glass larry Bird; dude just took a shytload of painkillers and played through a broken back; when he catch an Anthony Mason forearm, his ass is down for the count

yo moms

drunk
Daps
That's exactly why I didn't pick him he'd be laying on the ground the whole game after one of my Goons fouls him.

well pick a prime larry bird then you dumb fukk. even players that hated larry agreed that he was one of the toughest dudes to ever play the game.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
well pick a prime larry bird then you dumb fukk. even players that hated larry agreed that he was one of the toughest dudes to ever play the game.

So you can have his white ass..I'll take my five and you can ice Larry's back in the tub when we done throwing ya'll around like luggage :timetomurder:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
So you can have his white ass..I'll take my five and you can ice Larry's back in the tub when we done throwing ya'll around like luggage :timetomurder:

you dont seem to understand how picking fantasy teams work. you pick the player in their prime. why would you pick an old larry with a broken back? :camby: