NBA Opening Night Schedule Released

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LA vs LA opening night part 2

KD return to GS/Steph vs Kyrie delux

smart Nba, smart. I actually want lebron and AD to play hard this game for fukkery purposes :mjlol:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m already bored with the Battle of LA. Had it last year on opening night. Just glad they don’t have them play each other on Christmas.
I don’t think there’s another team the Lakers could play could drum up some kind of narrative except the Nets, but I guess KD vs Warriors were a pivot they thought was smart.

KD/Kyrie vs Lebron/AD with the whole KD vs Lebron/Lebron going against his old teammate Kyrie, perhaps would have made a little more sense if we looking for narrative and rivalry assuming we believe the Nets are the favorites out east

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Don't really care about Clippers

the allure around them has came and went

Kawhi is not really must see tv and he choke big time. I'd rather see Lakers vs Mavs, Warriors, Houston, Sixers, Pelicans etc.in any order

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I wish fans could attend, atmosphere would be amazing. Hopefully this is the last season without fans

Daps
Damn. They got Bron playing 2 games that early in the season after their finals run. :francis: They really gonna burn that brother out like that.