NBA/Sekou Smith Updates their Kia Race to MVP Ladder

Daps
Might be an unpopular opinion but I don't think Drummond should be on that list. He's been playing well this season, don't get me wrong, but Reggie has been playing just as well and I wouldn't even put him on that list. PG needs to be there in place of Harden as well.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
It's basically Curry's to lose at this point. He'd REALLLY have to decline to not win it.

Only way Kawhi can "steal" the award is to finish with a 50-50-90 season as well as lead the Spurs to wins over GS this season WHILE absolutely balling out in those games. Even then, it probably won't be enough
What's funny .. is I don't think Leonard can ever win MVP. . Reason being he doesn't put up them eye poppin numbers. Like real shyt..the difference with most players listed and kL is that those players are BY FAR their teams best player . You can't say that with him.
If KL is out a game we still expect the Spurs to win.. now obviously the spurs are the spurs and that machine jus does what it does.
The MVP is a more selfish player type of an award. . Not in the sense me me me but in the sense of I'm going to take over this game