NBA Youngboy texting Kyle Kuzma’s girl

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
:mjlol: These entertainers and athletes are so lame it’s ridiculous

dudes got access to anywhere and almost any broad in the world and these dudes stay chasing the same LA, NY, MIAMI AND ATLANTA TYPE OF OF KIM KARDASHIAN LOOK A LIKES

It’s crazy but you’re absolutely right.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Exactly. Dude said he want to fukk offtop, any futher reply from a female shows that on some level there is a consideration
Exactly. Once brehs figure this out, they’ll be in a way better position in their dating life. Stop giving these women the benefit of the doubt.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Why they always trying to fukk the same bytches. There so many instathots out there and they all passing around the same five. :scust:

Call me what you like but all these hoes look crazy to me. Look like reject barbie dolls come to life. shyt it is just too plastic/manufactured looking to me:hhh:

I use to think this lol. But someone put me on game and telling me that they fukk with the same types because they know how to move in that environment.

But then I get another notion that a lot of these women have Yelp reviews attached to their bodies.

:mjlol:

*4 Stars, great food, horrible service*

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
He's a clown. She shoulda reminded him how much these "lame athletes" get paid :mjlol:

Dude thought he was Drake and all he had to do was drop a text :dead:

And she ain't shyt either so that's another L for him.