Neanderthals Behaving Badly (again) - parking lot rage, children attacked

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Man hits 9-year-old boy in the face and screams the N-word at his mother in parking lot rampage: police

Man hits 9-year-old boy in the face and screams the N-word at his mother in parking lot rampage: police

A Joliet, Illinois man was allegedly caught striking a 9-year-old child and screaming racial epithets at a woman at a Dollar General store, reports the Herald News.

The man appears to have gotten upset over a parking spot at the Dollar General.

On March 13, Joliet police arrested 57-year-old Wayne L. Orkwiszewski on charges of battery, assault and disorderly conduct.

“I felt like this was a hate crime. I wasn’t doing anything but minding my own business,” said Aiysha Powell, mother of the 9-year-old boy who allegedly was hit by Orkwiszewski.

She says Orkwiszewski repeatedly used the n-word. Then he went even further, punching the child in the face.

Orkwiszewski blamed his “high anxieties” for the incident.

In comments left on Patch.com, Orkwiszewski denied hitting the child or instigating the incident.

“Here’s the story I asked (whose) car was in the handicap spot. A black lady said it was hers (I) asked her to move it. I was cussed called a (expletive) white cracker. And told I wasn’t disabled. I am. And the card hangs in the truck,” he claimed.

“After she moved it, her mouth started again … Went back in the store to make purchases and she kept it up. I then opened my mouth with the same disrespect I was shown.”

DEVIL DOUBLE FEATURE:

Slur-spewing white men open fire on biracial children as they walk to a gas station to buy candy

Slur-spewing white men open fire on biracial children as they walk to a gas station to buy candy

os-1553741619-iz2hicx329-snap-image-800x430.jpg

A pair of white Florida men have been arrested after shooting at and shouting racial slurs at two biracial children — and claimed that they did so because they thought the kids were on meth.

Orlando’s WFTV reported that James Reidnauer and Brent van Besien were arrested in the city of Leesburg on hate crime charges after shooting at the 16 and 12-year-old brother and sister on March 17.

According to the report, the men confronted the children on a trail owned by a nearby church as they were walking to a convenience store to buy candy.

“Deputies said Reidnauer and van Besien fired at least two shots — one near the girl’s foot and one in the air — before shouting slurs at the biracial children,” WFTV reported, adding that both were uninjured and able to run home.

According to police, the men said they shot at the children because they thought they were, the Orlando Sentinel reported, “meth heads.”

In an interview with local news, Michelle Sabb, the kids’ mother, said she was grateful they made it home unscathed.

“I mean, Trayvon [Martin] — he didn’t make it home,” Sabb said. “What if my son wouldn’t have made it home?”

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
cont...

In 2016, Lake County’s Daily Commercial newspaper reported that van Besien was arrested on domestic violence and armed robbery charges.

A 2017 Lake County booking photo of van Besien shows him with multiple tattoos, including one that appears to be an “Iron Cross,” a German military symbol that according to the Anti-Defamation League later became associated with Nazi Germany.

“After World War II, the medal was discontinued but neo-Nazis and other white supremacists subsequently adopted it as a hate symbol and it has been a commonly-used hate symbol ever since,” the ADL noted.

BRENT-EDWARD-VAN-BESIEN-tattoo.jpg