Near Death Toilet Experience... AKA shytastrophy

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Basically, we all have to shyt. As some of us know, as described in some likely lesser known lore published sometime this millennia, that.... Everybody Poops... Most of the time it is a mundane, pedestrian occurrence. You eat. You shyt. Simple. Dassit. When you get in the fukking toilet, you just do what the good lord designed you to do...but ... sometimes, Satan rears his head...and he must somehow manifest in the physical world through your very own a$$hole.

I say that to say this.... fukk shyt. ... fukk shyt as a staff, a record label and as a motherfukkin' crew.

My fukking bowels have betrayed me ....

anigif_enhanced-2788-1407783187-1.gif

One would believe that man is punished by God based on fukking up and eating that apple and every 2cm diameter of shyt particle will be greeted with the full unadulterated torture of fukking child birth. Followed by the afterbirth of shyt lava flowing like the never ending Nile. Plus I'm sweating like Hilde in the hot box. Legs shaking like a fukking newborn deer fawn an' shyt.

I should not be contemplating rewriting my fukking will, and/or drafting an advance directive based on my ass betraying me and killing me in this bathroom.

To whomever reads this... It is too late. Check for me tomorrow, maybe they could use what came out of my ass for science.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
Yea I remember come home from eating at grandmas during the holidays......:mjcry: Had the shyts so bad, I used to pray because my stomach was so fukked. On the toilet with bg's like god if you stop the diarrhea I'll never.....:blessed:

Wing stop and coffee make me have the shyts too:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Yea I remember come home from eating at grandmas during the holidays......:mjcry: Had the shyts so bad, I used to pray because my stomach was so fukked. On the toilet with bg's like god if you stop the diarrhea I'll never.....:blessed:

Wing stop and coffee make me have the shyts too:sas2:

When you make it out alive breh....:mjcry::blessed: