Need Hair Advice

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Wow you guys really dropping knowledge in here. Ok I think I need to make a plan based on what I've read in this thread. So shampooing everyday is probably not good?

This thread has exposed that I've been taking shyt care of my hair, no wonder it don't grow :deadmanny:
even with all that you ain't gonna have long ass hair in 7 months. that shyt takes time, you gotta be patient.

tater

Superstar
Daps
The protein molecules in eggs are actually too large to penetrate the hair shaft. Try a different source such as coconut milk/oil. Also, you don't have to use just juices and berries. I used to do all that, and it's just a waste of time unless you have skin sensitivities or are just really trying to be "natural". Get yourself a good protein and a good source of moisture. Finding that balance is key, you can do it with all kinds of products. Castor oil does thicken hair, but most oils just sit on your hair and don't absorb. Therefore, it is wise to use them as sealants instead (sealing in moisture). I'm not going to suggest any products because everyone has different hair and you'll end up spending a fortune thinking because it worked for me it will work for you. Hop on youtube, find someone with your porosity and hair type and listen to their suggestions. Trial and error is what will work best for you.

My number one lesson with hair though: a watched pot never boils!!

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Please tell me there are pics of you with cooked egg on your head???
:mjlol:

kittenheels

Pushing through the #Zoo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Try a product called wild growth. Read directions on the bottle. BEST product imo for hair growth. I have been using it for 3 months and I have seen results.