Need help. Looking to form a super group with seasoned veterans. Hopefully unsigned.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Name some rappers and producers who maybe long in the tooth, but still believe in the art.

Or they maybe washed up as perceived by the public.

I prefer them not have any contractual obligations as that may complicate what I'm trying to do.

Also, I desire they actually have skills, not necessarily be a battle rapper, but have skills.

For instance, I'm considering dudes such as:

KRS
Big Daddy Kane
King T
Smooth the Hustler
Kilo G (Atlanta)
Mr. Mike
Tical
Witch Doctor
Khujo
Treach

Rappers who are past their perceived best years, but I think can still bring heat in the right environment.

If you have any connections or contact it would be appreciated. You don't have to broadcast sensitive information, you can pm me.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Tical? as in Method Man? why on earth would he drop a great acting career to join some rinky dink "supergroup" run by a nobody? he has his own supergroup, maybe you have heard of them, Wu Tang Crew or something :martin:

half the guys you mentioned spend their time touring the globe as legendary groups

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Get a job and in a few years you can be the leader of a ragtag group of individuals in McDonalds.

360_mcjob_0605.jpg

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Tical? as in Method Man? why on earth would he drop a great acting career to join some rinky dink "supergroup" run by a nobody? he has his own supergroup, maybe you have heard of them, Wu Tang Crew or something :martin:

half the guys you mentioned spend their time touring the globe as legendary groups

I'm not looking to run anything.

You have nothing...ok.