Needed face/heel turns in WWE? Character changes right now?

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Anyone right now you think really needs to turn? Or someone needs to switch their character up?

Feel like the Miz face experience has run its course. His heel work made his in-ring work tolerable but now it's kind of like :scust:

Ember Moon is....... idfk. They need to take her off TV for a bit, give her a complete overhaul and put he through NXT. The ringwork is solid, but idfk what she's about.

Seth needs to do something different because he has beaten pretty much every monster on the roster and is getting middling to no reactions. Kind of feel like he is at his peak.

Add on.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
DB back to face.

Ember Moon a definitive heel.

Seth going heel wouldn't be the worst.

Sami going face to actually do something.

They've turned quite a few people in the past year so i'm not really hard pressed

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
In terms of character, it’s getting to be that time where Bayley needs to snap and switch up her style.

Agree on the Joe face turn, long overdue imo.

Nakamura definitely needs to turn back face.

I think Sonya could be a great babyface.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its Time

tenor.gif

Nobody on the roster has/has had the love of the people like this man :wow:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Miz needs to turn back heel as quick as yesterday. His face turn was one of the worst decisions of 2018.

The weird thing is that when Miz was a heel, he felt more passionate and honest. His promos always sounded like they came from the heart. Like when he would run down wrestlers and put them on blast. Yeah, we weren't supposed to like him, but he would say things that would have you like :ohhh:, then :whew:.

I haven't seen any of his segments for months now, so is he still doing what I talked about?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Nah Nakamura needs to stay heel and take advantage of how surprisingly good Sami is as a heel. This pairing could work if they don’t abandon it out of nowhere like they did Rusev and Aiden.

If they actually valued Ember, she wouldn’t need to turn heel. They basically have her being the black female Cesaro — showing out while putting others over. At least Cesaro is losing to Ricochet and Rey though. Ember is losing to the trash ass 5’8” version of Alexa Bliss, and not just losing, but tapping the fukk out. That is insane.

Mojo Rawley is a very good talker with good mic presence and serviceable enough in the ring. The dilemma with him is that his natural personality is a frat party dude, but showed a lot of potential as a heel with simple promos (especially the ones he was uploading himself). There’s something there, but I just don’t feel the WWE cares to progress towards anything with him.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Miz needs to turn back heel as quick as yesterday. His face turn was one of the worst decisions of 2018.

The weird thing is that when Miz was a heel, he felt more passionate and honest. His promos always sounded like they came from the heart. Like when he would run down wrestlers and put them on blast. Yeah, we weren't supposed to like him, but he would say things that would have you like :ohhh:, then :whew:.

I haven't seen any of his segments for months now, so is he still doing what I talked about?
Miz's promo with MVP years ago and that Talking Smack outburst with D-Bry :whew:

Only a certain few wrestlers in the WWE can truly stand their own on the microphone. When they're on the mic, you're taking that L regardless. Miz is for sure one of those few.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Miz should always be heel/tweener

Joe should always be heel/tweener

Kevin Steen shoulda always be heel/tweener
The problem is the same problem WWE has had for a minute: They don't want their heels cheered. They'd rather have their faces boo'ed :mjlol:

You know what I want more than anything WWE wise right now?

:bryan: I want Sami Zayn to take and wear Rey Mysterio's mask while keeping his same current persona