Negroes Are Anti-Semitic Because They’re Anti-White by James Baldwin (discussion)

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
All due respect to the great James Baldwin but he's low-key caping in that article. Them people have enough juice as is, they don't need black folks caping for them.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems to have more issues with Christians:

"It is not the Jew who controls the American drama. It is the Christian. "

"In the American context, the most ironical thing about Negro anti-Semitism is that the Negro is really condemning the Jew for having become an American white man--for having become, in effect, a Christian. "

"The crisis taking place in the world, and in the minds and hearts of black men everywhere, is not produced by the star of David, but by the old, rugged Roman cross on which Christendom's most celebrated Jew was murdered. And not by Jews. "

"If one blames the Jew for not having been ennobled by oppression, one is not indicting the single figure of the Jew but the entire human race, and one is also making a quite breathtaking claim for oneself. I know that my own oppression did not ennoble me, not even when I thought of myself as a practicing Christian. I also know that if today I refuse to hate Jews, or anybody else, it is because I know how it feels to be hated. I learned this from Christians, and I ceased to practice what the Christians practiced. "

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Jews same as white to me
Yeah I don't know to many black people who think jewish people are anything other than white.

Also there is the fact that the jewish community received BILLIONS of dollars wroth of aid and land for the Holocaust...

Black people haven't seen a penny from slavery.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
GettyImages-507235489.jpg

They weren’t white enough to avoid a lynching