Neil Gorsuch is a serial plagarizer

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
obama started it now? trump was just blaming him for NOT starting it and that's why these babies are dead now because if obama had started it with syria like trump said he should have in 2013 (:troll:) then this wouldn't have happened.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
obama started it now? trump was just blaming him for NOT starting it and that's why these babies are dead now because if obama had started it with syria like trump said he should have in 2013 (:troll:) then this wouldn't have happened.

I'm slightly miffed at the idea Trump may find this a more manageable issue than NK...

At least that's the vibe I got today.

Trump is a lunatic

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LOL
Plagarism isn't huge for shyt but students, after that its just embarrassing if you get caught.
Doesn't mean jack shyt and I say that for everyone, dem, repub, progressive, or conservative

:whatyoumean:
Why plagiarism took down Monica Crowley, Trump’s pick for a top national security post
:drakeumad:
https://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/kfile-monica-crowley-dissertation-plagiarism/
:kobeyoumad:
Monica Crowley, Trump pick for NSC spokeswoman, bows out amid plagiarism charges

:letmesee:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you seen some of the people Trump put in position?
The man doesn't care if he likes you, if you have no shame, its your position. Look at Ben Carson
Switching subjects. To say "plagarism isn't huge for shyt but students" is laughable. Period.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Switching subjects. To say "plagarism isn't huge for shyt but students" is laughable. Period.
Not switching subject at all, I replied to your comment.
You seem to not be able to follow a conversation.
That said plagarism isn't a big deal for anyone but students, after that its just a matter of embarrassment if you get caught.