Nelly wants that old thang back: walks across stage to give Ashanti a "Where my hug at?" moment...

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
:russ: Somehow seeing him all shy and giggly getting hyped up by his friends like it's high school makes him seem so regular. Even tho all the girls used to like him back then. :wow: Ashanti 10/10 too though
full

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Low key Nelly knows Ashanti's the one that got away. Especially since she got better looking in her 30s.
we all have that one. I met mine in 2011, didnt know she was the most wanted girl on campus at the time I fukked around and bagged her with so much ease. She was even ready to introduce me to her family, thats how much she thought I was the one :wow:.
We lasted only 1 month together cause her friends hated me and I was also going through some shyt so was not the most pleasant person to be around long term.
She dated some nikka a few months later after bushing me.....Apparently they are still together all these years, that could have been me if I had my shyt together :mjcry:

She was a virgin too when we met. I could have checked out of the game early and became a family man but I let that slip from my hands, now these hoes out here are using me as a dildo with legs :to:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
we all have that one. I met mine in 2011, didnt know she was the most wanted girl on campus at the time I fukked around and bagged her with so much ease. She was even ready to introduce me to her family, thats how much she thought I was the one :wow:.
We lasted only 1 month together cause her friends hated me and I was also going through some shyt so was not the most pleasant person to be around long term.
She dated some nikka a few months later after bushing me.....Apparently they are still together all these years, that could have been me if I had my shyt together :mjcry:

She was a virgin too when we met. I could have checked out of the game early and became a family man but I let that slip from my hands, now these hoes out here are using me as a dildo with legs :to:
Be honest.. would you really have been faithful or leave all that p*ssy on the table for one chick? :comeon:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

:umad: