Netflix Abducted in Plain Sight :dahell:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Coli brehs y'all need to get on this.

I am half way through this and I am already like :picard:.

The are some legit stupid white people out there.

Trump America y'all. :skip:

Everyone with Netflix has to watch this documentary and it deserves it's own sticky.

I don't even need to tell you what the story is about because of the title and 30 seconds into the documentary they tell you.

@Ciggavelli , @FlyRy , @MartyMcFly y'all better get on this.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'll check it out, but telling @MartyMcFly to watch something is the most futile thing on earth. He never will.

Been telling him to watch Memories of Murder for 7 years and it's been free on Prime for a minute.

Still hasn't even seen Upgrade.

And you may get rants about why he wont watch it (Atlanta)

Marty :Jimmy:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'll check it out, but telling @MartyMcFly to watch something is the most futile thing on earth. He never will.

Been telling him to watch Memories of Murder for 7 years and it's been free on Prime for a minute.

Still hasn't even seen Upgrade.

And you may get rants about why he wont watch it (Atlanta)

Marty :Jimmy:

Told you breh, I watch what interests me. Gotta have certain shyt to it. And since this has a political edge I assume, I'm in. I haven't seen upgrade cause ive got other shyt to spend money on, homie. Unless you want to be my accountant:russ: so the words stand, I'll get to it when I get to it.

But yes, peer pressure don't do shyt to me. Never has, and I actually think its kinda funny you all think it will :wow: Guess I'm the only one who paid attention in elementary school when they said don't give in to peer pressure and don't be a chump

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Told you breh, I watch what interests me. Gotta have certain shyt to it. And since this has a political edge I assume, I'm in. I haven't seen upgrade cause ive got other shyt to spend money on, homie. Unless you want to be my accountant:russ: so the words stand, I'll get to it when I get to it.

But yes, peer pressure don't do shyt to me. Never has, and I actually think its kinda funny you all think it will :wow: Guess I'm the only one who paid attention in elementary school when they said don't give in to peer pressure and don't be a chump
I don't think it will. Hence me saying it's futile for pickles to always tag you in shyt.

@TheGodling Let's not forget Marty acted like he was gonna watch Bahuubali :francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't think it will. Hence me saying it's futile for pickles to always tag you in shyt.

@TheGodling Let's not forget Marty acted like he was gonna watch Bahuubali :francis:

I did. Just because I don't tell y'all the shyt I watch doesn't mean I don't watch it or didn't :russ: let me cook, homie. Don't watch me, watch more movies. He spoke on it, told me what was in it, all that shyt piqued my interest so I watched it. I didn't make a big deal about it or feel the need to tell everyone either. He put me on, I thanked him in advance. and he let it go. See? That's how it should work

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
So I watched the whole thing and I am like :picard: x 100 right now.

What the fukk brehs?

that family was stupid as hell though, she basically gets abducted twice, they let that fukker sleep with their kid 4x per week in the bed, wtf was wrong with that family brehs?

The dad possible homosexual, jerked dude off in the car?? wtf?

The mom seems like she still loves the fukk head right? that was fukken weird.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
So I watched the whole thing and I am like :picard: x 100 right now.

What the fukk brehs?

that family was stupid as hell though, she basically gets abducted twice, they let that fukker sleep with their kid 4x per week in the bed, wtf was wrong with that family brehs?

The dad possible homosexual, jerked dude off in the car?? wtf?

The mom seems like she still loves the fukk head right? that was fukken weird.
Why would I as a straight man want to watch this?

:dahell: