NETFLIX Fear City:New York vs The Mafia documentary

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This taught me Rudy Giuliani didn’t really do much in the investigation but take credit for it. He wasn’t even one of the trial attorneys, just their boss. Also the feds gave them a open and shut case. Once they started bugging them, the mob had no chance.

With that said they should of showed some of the footage from the trial. Even if there was none, go over the transcript. That alone would of added to the third episode.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I love it how the other prosecutors admitted how they let Giuliani have his "bottle" in getting most of the credit so he can get all of the heat from the mob .

Crazy how much economic pull the mafia had at their peak but Im glad they came home to roost :pacspit:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Fear City is MEH, was more from the FBI side.

Granted I have binged out on Mafia stuff over the years, so this didn't show anything new, got a lot of hype for some reason.

Forgot that Rudi was actually good in a former life

"I'm seeing body after body and our mayor Giuliani, Ain't trying to see no black man turn into John Gotti"

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
I only liked the first ep where it focused on the 5 families and the key players... the rest about the actual investigation was boring.

That FBI agent got lucky Big Pauley denied the hit on him... he was a real one "he's just doing his job"

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This taught me Rudy Giuliani didn’t really do much in the investigation but take credit for it. He wasn’t even one of the trial attorneys, just their boss. Also the feds gave them a open and shut case. Once they started bugging them, the mob had no chance.

With that said they should of showed some of the footage from the trial. Even if there was none, go over the transcript. That alone would of added to the third episode.

What was so interesting about this was the mob had its fingers everywhere that I would think they would have connections in the DA office telling them they are being bugged and investigated.

But I guess the RICO law really messed them up. Basically if they can prove this is organized crime, all of them go down.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Don’t know why some of y’all didn’t like it. Boring how?

That John Alite guy gave me bad vibes the whole time like he was fronting then in the end I find out he snitched :dead: