Netflix has a smash hit with Superheroes and not one Black Breh in it

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Umbrella Academy
Has an Asian Man , Spanish Man , Multiple White men , a White Man a Gay man , Multiple White Woman , a Black Woman that has a White baby father and Loves her White step brother , and they have Mary J Blige in it.
I literally haven't seen one black Breh besides a cop.:mjpls:

It's fire too

MV5BNTFhOTk1NTgtYWM1ZS00NWI1LTgzYzAtYmE5MjZiMDE0NzlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
its started out pretty good but they dragged on for a few episodes and the ending was poorly written in my opinion.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
its started out pretty good but they dragged on for a few episodes and the ending was poorly written in my opinion.

Its pretty good so far I'm on episode 7 or 8 I've seen nothing but good reviews so far

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"The seal, and the constitution, reflect the thinking of the founding fathers, that this was to be a nation by white people; and for white people, Native Americans, Blacks, and all other non-white people were to be the burden bearers, for the real citizens of this nation."

Benefited

Banned
Daps
They canceled Luke Cage after a fire season 2,Luke Cage:henbron:! Only thing I watched since that was stupid ass Birdbox i wish I would have skipped. It was basically a weak ass version of The Mist,but with a shytty ending.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm assuming you are tired. Read the title again.

It's just a tv show based on a comic book...:what: if you want to keep it 100 allison aint even black in the graphic novels... Aint no creator or writer gonna make his white characters black for television... :ld: but hey if you don't like it don't watch it...

You have to create your fukking own I fukking hate posts like this about comic book shows and movies... :what: All these white directors, writers & casting pickers aint none of them black... THIS IS NOT A SURPRISE!!! :what: