Network Plans planned, NXT'rs at SD tonight, a world without zinc

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
EEI2VGzU4AAQUHu
no more lonely nights on the freeway
NXT stars Jordan Myles and KUSHIDA are both in New York City - the site for tonight's WWE Smackdown and 205 Live shows. 205 Live in particular is advertising a match where Jack Gallagher will choose a "mystery partner" to face off against Akira Tozawa and Brian Kendrick, so it's possible one of them could end up being Gallagher's partner in that match.
no idea who jordan styles or kashyta are but :yeshrug:

COME BACK, ZINC
COME BACKKKKKKK

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Has KUSHIDA had an NXT match yet? :mjtf:

He's Keith Lee status

Daps
He's a fat Asian who says n1gger on Twitter. Should of been banned years ago.
you been lying on the internet for 15+ years and can't let go i've caught you in every lie you've told since SOHH

should have killed yrself years ago, I know that's frowned upon sorry @hex

get back to picking up that community service of picking up garbage, rapist

• Dap
Reactions: hex

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
you been lying on the internet for 15+ years and can't let go i've caught you in every lie you've told since SOHH

should have killed yrself years ago, I know that's frowned upon sorry @hex

get back to picking up that community service of picking up garbage, rapist
Lying to who..how would you know unless you were a stalker or a f@ggot

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
certainly weren't lying to any type of female unless she was some low end cam girl:mjlol: musty arab looking bytch
Arab? You been saying that gay shyt all year long to deflect from you being a f@ggot and liming other men. I dint know a Arab who is as tall as me anywhere in North America. You're a drunk and sloppy looking Asian cat..stop being a little bytch and start being a man for once. You bow down to Shawn Michaels and Cena..wack ass motherf1ckers. It's not shocking you're fat and balding.

Daps
Arab? You been saying that gay shyt all year long to deflect from you being a f@ggot and liming other men. I dint know a Arab who is as tall as me anywhere in North America. You're a drunk and sloppy looking Asian cat..stop being a little bytch and start being a man for once. You bow down to Shawn Michaels and Cena..wack ass motherf1ckers. It's not shocking you're fat and balding.
you WORSHIP Dwayne Johnson to the point you've had him as yr screenname for over 15 years and still ain't ever get a reply back from'im:mjlol:

But Hey Champ, i'll record an album of that obsession one day:yeshrug: