Nevada Dem Chairwomen gets obscene death threats - Article (now with audio!)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...m-chairwoman-gets-obscene-death-threats-after

May 17, 2016, 01:46 pm
Nevada Dem chairwoman gets obscene death threats after convention chaos

By Jonathan Easley

The chairwoman of the Nevada State Democratic Party is getting death threats after the state’s convention over the weekend descended into chaos that many in the party are blaming on supporters of presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders.

Nevada political reporter Jon Ralston on Tuesday posted audio on his website of three threatening and nasty voicemails received by party Chairwoman Roberta Lange. :whoo:

“I just wanted to let you know that I think people like you should be hung [sic] in a public execution to show this world that we won’t stand for this sort of corruption,” says the caller on one voicemail, who left his phone number. :ohhh:

One caller called Lange a “f---ing corrupt bytch” and another called her an “old hag.” :mjcry:

“If you don’t think that that’s coming back to bite you in the ass, you have got another thing coming,” said one female caller. :why:

Sanders’s supporters packed the state convention on Saturday hoping to earn their candidate additional delegates in a state where rival Hillary Clinton had won the majority of support.

Many Sanders supporters say the state party tipped the scales in favor of Clinton, and the scene soon erupted into chaos.

Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) was booed when she tried to speak, and many people reportedly refused to leave the scene when asked to by security.

Many Democrats in the state are blaming Sanders and his supporters for the bedlam.

The state party filed a complaint with the Democratic National Committee on Tuesday, warning that Sanders supporters could do the same thing again at the party's national convention in Philadelphia in July. :lupe:

The Sanders campaign says it had “no role in encouraging the activity.” :sas1:

The chilling voicemails can be found here :wow:

Sample of voicemails left for state Democratic Chairwoman Roberta Lange

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't blame them. Countless Americans died to preserve democracy. We can't let political hacks like this take it away with the strike of a gavel.
honestly, this

this 'democracy' in this country is a disgrace and the fukking elite class in this country is no better than a royal family. the fact that the bushes are coming out and saying they're voting for hillary is all the evidence i need :scusthov:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Don't blame them. Countless Americans died to preserve democracy. We can't let political hacks like this take it away with the strike of a gavel.

honestly, this

this 'democracy' in this country is a disgrace and the fukking elite class in this country is no better than a royal family. the fact that the bushes are coming out and saying they're voting for hillary is all the evidence i need :scusthov:

So you want more death threats :jbhmm:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want these corrupt pieces of shyt to stop being corrupt pieces of shyt

i mean i HONESTLY, at the end of the day, dont blame em. money and politics is pretty tough to avoid going down a path where you take care of a certain kind of person

but thats what pisses me off is that bernie was the only candidate who wasnt in on it, and we threw it away for the embodiment of corruption in politics, hillary clinton.

Clinton Cash- The Documentary dropping in July

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL

Anyone actively taking away democracy deserves a real death threat.

What if we hadn't given the British death threats in the 1770's? :jbhmm:

What if the Union hadn't of given the Confederacy a death threat in the 1860's? :mjpls:

What if the U.S. hadn't of given Japan and Germany a death threat in the 1940's. :wow: