never pay your old debts if you're tryna boost your credit score smh

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
What happens if got like 7 credit cards maxed out and next month I aint gonna pay none of em and say fukk em all and just ignore them all sinice I can afford to deal with cash only,will they go away after years n years or:yeshrug:
be a short cokehead mexican drug addict my brehs and amigos

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
be a short cokehead mexican drug addict my brehs and amigos
I'm right under 5'10 :russell:
The only time height is discriminatory is between black males and females,aint no Hispanic female calling me short, black girls aint calling me short, I've fukked dozens of em,that requirement only pertains to black males :rudy:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm right under 5'10 :russell:
The only time height is discriminatory is between black males and females,aint no Hispanic female calling me short, black girls aint calling me short, I've fukked dozens of em,that requirement only pertains to black males :rudy:

Amigo please..:martin:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I just paid off a $15 bill from my OBGYN. It was from a collection agency. I ain't even know this shyt existed and its from Dec 2014. :why:
I'm telling you it's because that bytch at the front desk told me I didn't need to make any co-payments during my visit and I was kind of wary about that but in the end I was like fukk it. I've just starting building legit credit. Got 4 credit cards I pay off on time and I just put my phone bill under my name a few weeks ago. Things were looking so good for me. That bill won't hurt my credit much right guys? :mjcry:

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
brehs I am so damn hurt and confused now

my uni sent one of my loans to collectors for delinquency and my credit score dropped 65 damn points :damn:

the thing is I applied for a income fixed repayment plan and all of my loans are $0/month...except this one Federal Perkins loan. When I looked at my credit history, it it says they've been getting their money every month up until October...and they reported it last week. I'm so damned confused, only thing I can think of is calling the lender on Monday to figure this shyt out...but I doubt it'll fix my fukking score :damn: I was at 720 :mjcry: