LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
I have no objections to the original 90 day rule. Its impossible to know someones true intentions within the first few weeks of dating so giving the box up does hold a lot of risk.

However, if the guy is gonna be spending all that money on you, isnt that also taking risk? So heres a new 90 day rule thats circling around

How do you brehs and coli females feel about this? Yall up for it?

I wonder how similar the responses will be compared to my LSA post :patrice:

New 90 day rule

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I don’t know why you guys would date a female who wouldn’t pay for her meal.

I’m just saying, believe what you want to about what happens when she AGREES to be “yours” (whatever that means) but if we haven’t discussed certain things, you should expect anything...

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
dVDJiez.gif

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
I don’t know why you guys would date a female who wouldn’t pay for her meal.

I’m just saying, believe what you want to about what happens when she AGREES to be “yours” (whatever that means) but if we haven’t discussed certain things, you should expect anything...

It has been the norm for men to be seen as providers. If u cant provide, these females will say you arent a man. I dont understand this logic. Why should i provide for someone who might be using me for a meal ticket? I want to provide for someone i know who is invested in me as well.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we're going out and I'm paying for myself, we're homies. I don't feel a man can "court" a woman and expect her to go half at the same time. I feel the whole point of a date is gauge the level of interest and typically men show interest by their effort. Effort almost always translates into their willingness to schedule and pay for a date. With that said, there is nothing wrong with a free or inexpensive date. A museum, a picnic, volunteering at an event, going to a lecture, taking a class at the library, etc.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
As boxing refs say to the boxers.

PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES

90 day, at least, rule should be mandatory from a man's perspective. You don't know what (or who) you're getting yourself into.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
people must be dealing with broke hoes exclusively. by broke i mean the mentality.
I dealt with girls insist they pay themselves or pay for my meal.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
If we're going out and I'm paying for myself, we're homies. I don't feel a man can "court" a woman and expect her to go half at the same time. I feel the whole point of a date is gauge the level of interest and typically men show interest by their effort. Effort almost always translates into their willingness to schedule and pay for a date. With that said, there is nothing wrong with a free or inexpensive date. A museum, a picnic, volunteering at an event, going to a lecture, taking a class at the library, etc.

No... that isnt true at all. I show interest by getting to know you. I want to know your likes, dislikes, goals, fears, etc. Thats how people show interest. You know how else females can show interest, its in the same way. 90 day rule for money and sex helps thin out those who arent going to wait that long with someone they are using. Im not gonna waste my time constantly paying for dates just to have sex with you after 3 months as girls arent going to waste their money to get a free meal after the 3 months.