New! Admiral Crumple - You're more of a Hooker than a Singer - Music Video on WorldstarHipHop!!!!!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
A few days ago I posed the following question, now Puffy's two cribs got swarmed for sex trafficking. Again -

What does The Coli think of prostitution, sex work and that whole world? Let's open this discussion now.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The only worthy rapper I dissed back was Copywrite. He randomly dissed me on twitter. I tried to resolve it, he didn't. I told him to apologize or I'd make a diss record. He didn't. I didn't want to diss him, but I had to. You don't play with me like that. So respectfully he got this diss track

Breh.

Did you just make a dis track.. apologize to dude for having to dis him.. then promote the dude's music..

I like this track better than anything else I've heard by the way..

But that was the most unique thing ever

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Breh.

Did you just make a dis track.. apologize to dude for having to dis him.. then promote the dude's music..

I like this track better than anything else I've heard by the way..

But that was the most unique thing ever

I did. I apologized in the end of the joint. I can't stay with that negative energy.

Thanks for giving it a listen and saying it's unique.

On another note, what are your thoughts on instagram sex work/prostitution and how rap like Cardi B, Megan and Latto?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I did. I apologized in the end of the joint. I can't stay with that negative energy.

Thanks for giving it a listen and saying it's unique.

On another note, what are your thoughts on instagram sex work/prostitution and how rap like Cardi B, Megan and Latto?

The audience is the judge.

As we see, violence, sex and general fukcery are the most valuable forms of entertainment.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
The audience is the judge.

As we see, violence, sex and general fukcery are the most valuable forms of entertainment.

I agree. It's a trip though. Because there's literally joints like "Give me the cash and Ima give you ass" and like Jay Z "Good girls gone bad the city's filled with those"

Some women are struggling and if they know a couple decent looking men with money to spend - that's the girl's income.

Girls going to Miami and living with pimps.

And that hoe rap doubles up as the soundtrack to these chick's intentions.

Cardi B raps "I'm not gonna fukk your Man Cause I'm married - but I'm going to get one of my bytches to fukk your man. bytch."

So Cardi is literally fighting against women as well.

It's wild and getting Wilder.

Who else here has an opinion on 2024 sex works effect on men and women?

Crumple

All Star
Daps
@AnonymityX1000 I saw you posted the following on one of the popular Puff Diddy sex trafficking posts. I'm wondering what you think of my anti sex work and pro women/girls going for their "life's calling/ contributing careers instead" music video. And what you think of sex work/prostitution in general. Not sex trafficking but girls who choose that route.

Sex trafficking is human trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation. It has been called a form of modern slavery because of the way victims are forced into sexual acts non-consensually, in a form of sexual slavery. Perpetrators of the crime are called sex traffickers or pimps—people who manipulate victims to engage in various forms of commercial sex with paying customers. Sex traffickers use force, fraud, and coercion as they recruit, transport, and provide their victims as prostitutes. Sometimes victims are brought into a situation of dependency on their trafficker(s), financially or emotionally. Every aspect of sex trafficking is considered a crime, from acquisition to transportation and exploitation of victims. This includes any sexual exploitation of adults or minors, including child sex tourism (CST) and domestic minor sex trafficking (DMST).

I guess it is just fancy phrase for pimping. lol

--------------------------------------------------------

Here's my music video

Crumple

All Star
Daps
@AnonymityX1000 it's wild because sex trafficking is non-consensual.....but there ARE girls who enjoy sex work and making money off it and it IS consensual - or is that sex trafficking too and all these girls are brainwashed into thinking it's cool and alright to do?

I think it's both sides. But I do believe that even the girls who are for sex work are mislead.

"The stench is on her" - Pusha T

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
@AnonymityX1000 it's wild because sex trafficking is non-consensual.....but there ARE girls who enjoy sex work and making money off it and it IS consensual - or is that sex trafficking too and all these girls are brainwashed into thinking it's cool and alright to do?

I think it's both sides. But I do believe that even the girls who are for sex work are mislead.

"The stench is on her" - Pusha T
I would say both drugs and sex work should be legal and regulated. Let's get the exploitation by pimps out of it. Then it is indeed more an autonomous enterprise for the ladies and they can decide when they are having fun and when they feel exploited. I agree, it's a complicated issue when it comes to when a woman is acting independently and when she is being coerced/exploited.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I would say both drugs and sex work should be legal and regulated. Let's get the exploitation by pimps out of it. Then it is indeed more an autonomous enterprise for the ladies and they can decide when they are having fun and when they feel exploited. I agree, it's a complicated issue when it comes to when a woman is acting independently and when she is being coerced/exploited.

Thank you for the thoughtful response. It probably should be made legal to curtail actual sex trafficking.

To me the world of sex work should be treated as last resorts for the ppl working it and the people paying for it.

I believe people should do everything in their power to get any education after high school.

And most importantly find their "greatness" outside of sex - having a career they enjoy.

Sex is an energy and that energy used in the right way - channeled through different avenues is powerful. For destruction or for greatness.