New Age Ish: Psychics, Manifestations, Meditation, Tarots...

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Brought some sage for smudging should be here soon. Been meaning to get a deck but this thread reminded me. Maybe next payday.

I have my stones they just need charging. Gonna start a herb garden for more supplies. I been slacking lately.

Ive been seeing 11:11 consistently. So that's all good, best thing to have happen since starting this journey is peace of mind and wisdom.

Astrology hasnt failed me yet. I just need some more help combating what they stars tell me. Or instead of combating learning how to live with it.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I've gotten into stones and crystals. I'm waiting on some rhodonite as we speak. How do you charge yours? :feedme:

Inner peace is indeed :wow: Honestly never even thought of trying tarots until I met this other girl who was into them. Still don't know how they work. I can't make heads or tails of astrology either...tell us your secrets:lupe: how doesn't it fail you?

So many interesting things and changes happening, it's just becoming clear that I'm creating my own reality. :obama:
I like to charge mine by burying them in the yard over night or sitting them out in the sun for a few hours. You have to he careful because the sun can bleach some stones. Running water or burying them in sea salt also works.

If you are in a rush, or lacking resources, visualization works as well. Just visualize a white light burning off the negative energy. Or bring them to your heart as you breathe in and then exhale and blow on the stones. Citrine and Carnelian are said to help cleanse other stones.

Basically bringing them back to nature or other elements helps.

Astrology has been a lifeling love. Once you know the traits if the 12 signs and they're corresponding planets it gets easy. Greek mythology helps people. remember traits of the zodiac kinda like parables.