New agenda against Marshawn Lynch?Maturity issues with Lynch? :mjpls:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Seahawks' Tom Cable: Marshawn Lynch will have to adapt to us

RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll updated the status of running back Marshawn Lynch Wednesday.

"I understand from a report just recently that he’s really doing well, and he’s working really hard," Carroll said. "When he’s ready to get back to football, he’ll jump back in."

Asked if he's expecting Lynch to be back for the playoffs, Carroll added, "There’s a chance. This is something that it’s possible for him to return. It’s possible for him to return. Fortunately, we’re going to get to play longer, and the more we do that, the better off his chances to get back."

Lynch is rehabbing in the Bay Area from surgery associated with a sports hernia injury, and with the Seahawks a little more than two weeks away from opening the playoffs, there is no definitive timetable on his return.

There's also the question of how the team should approach Lynch's possible return. When healthy, he's an obvious difference-maker, but the offense is rolling right now, averaging 32.83 points per game in the last six weeks. Would Lynch benefit from a few touches in Week 17 to see where he's at physically? Would he be able to step right into a playoff game and contribute after such a long absence?

Offensive line coach Tom Cable is in charge of the Seahawks' run game. He addressed how Lynch would have to approach coming back.

"I think we’re counting on him to get healthy, whenever that is," Cable said. "And once that happens, for him to come back in and be able to adapt to this football team and the way it is and the way it acts and the way it’s moving right now collectively... that’ll be his challenge. :mjpls:

"I think if he’s right and ready to go and all that, I’ve said this before, he’s a fine football player. And so it’s his ability to adapt to us really, who we are and how we’ve come together as a group and a team." :mjpls:

Right now, the Seahawks are going with Christine Michael and Bryce Brown, with Fred Jackson handling third-down duties. There's no doubt it's an unproven backfield, but is it good enough considering how well the passing game is working?

Carroll was asked what Lynch would bring to the offense if he were to return.

"He’s an incredible football player," Carroll said. "He always has been. That poses all kinds of problems for your opponent. He has extraordinary gifts. It’d be great to get that done."

Cable talked about what's different about the offense from when Lynch was last on the field.

"I see us being a little more detailed," he said. "I see us playing at a very high tempo, accepting challenges, overcoming issues when they come up, whether it’s in a game or in practice. I think we’re growing up in a big way, and so I think maturity is probably the thing that stands out to me more than anything. And that’s across the board.":mjpls:

Lynch is not practicing with the team this week, but there's a chance he could get back in the mix after the Seahawks' matchup with the Rams on Sunday.

:mjpls:

I think this shyt is bullshyt, why the fukk was this needed? I had First Take on and I figured this was just some :skip: bullshyt talking point, but I looked at ESPN and the Seahawks OL coach actually said that shyt :martin:.

What is the point of calling out Marshawn Lynch as if dude is back home in the Bay partying or some shyt? Even :comeon: got legit heated,but let's focus more on the OL coach rather than what ESPN is saying.

I see this shyt as the start of an agenda trying to push Marshawn out of the team...yet it's fukking stupid. Guy is easily the fan favorite on the squad. If i'm a Seahawks fans I would demand Cable apologizes to Marshawn Lynch publicly ASAP.

The weird part is this shyt wasn't even media driven,Cable bringing up the "acting right" bullshyt crosses the line.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Media hates Russell Wilson lowkey. Yall dont see it but I do.
Nah I see it,

If the Seahawks weren't in the playoffs right now the media would be :eat: and tearing him down right now.

The thing that is :patrice: about this is the Seahawks are becoming blatant in their attempts to toss Lynch out. Which is :mindblown: if that organization thinks they're a better team without Beast Mode. They're shooting themselves in the foot, honestly :trash: organization. Marshawn is a fan favorite and he hasn't alienated the fans at all. That dumbass team is going about this all wrong...dude is back home doing charity and you have the head coach bringing up his maturity,and questioning if he can fit into the squad?:mjpls: ..Not to mention they playoffs are about to start and you cause tension like this? :what:

:mjlol: :trash: ass Organization... throw away a Super Bowl and now piss off your fans by attacking the fan favorite for no reason. :rudy:

SlurRty

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ x NYC
Seahawks' Tom Cable: Marshawn Lynch will have to adapt to us

:mjpls:

I think this shyt is bullshyt, why the fukk was this needed? I had First Take on and I figured this was just some :skip: bullshyt talking point, but I looked at ESPN and the Seahawks OL coach actually said that shyt :martin:.

What is the point of calling out Marshawn Lynch as if dude is back home in the Bay partying or some shyt? Even :comeon: got legit heated,but let's focus more on the OL coach rather than what ESPN is saying.

I see this shyt as the start of an agenda trying to push Marshawn out of the team...yet it's fukking stupid. Guy is easily the fan favorite on the squad. If i'm a Seahawks fans I would demand Cable apologizes to Marshawn Lynch publicly ASAP.

The weird part is this shyt wasn't even media driven,Cable bringing up the "acting right" bullshyt crosses the line.

those last 5 weeks they had thomas rawls doin his thing.. he's gone.... the remaining rbs were signed off the street / barely played this / suck.. wihat is cable saying?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Lynch is gone in the offseason, he probably knew this last year. His cap number is huge next year and he's starting to accrue those injuries that wear a RB down, plus he'll be 30 at the beginning of the next year.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Media hates Russell Wilson lowkey. Yall dont see it but I do.
What? Dude is their poster boy of the way the rest of these wild ******s should act. If a black QB is gonna win, they're happy it's a QB like him...the furor if Kaep, cam, Vick, or Jameis were to have won a Super Bowl

48and0

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
when he says maturity he's not talking about him partying idiot. he's talking about him poutin like a bytch when he doesnt get the ball

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
2iracdg.jpg

Daystew

Legion of Boom
Daps
Reppin
Lexington, KY
We need Lynch if we want a chance to get past Carolina or Arizona. If there wasn't already some question marks about Lynch and the team following his offsite training, this sure did the trick.

Pete needs to real Cable in quick. Only a moron would think it would be wise to piss off your pro bowl running back just weeks before the playoffs.

Only thing to fix this is the actual O-Line talking to about their support of Lynch.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
What? Dude is their poster boy of the way the rest of these wild ******s should act. If a black QB is gonna win, they're happy it's a QB like him...the furor if Kaep, cam, Vick, or Jameis were to have won a Super Bowl
@Brooklynzson if u had a son this dude would call him a wild ****** and or decline his job application

ban him