DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

1- Soul Train's A Comin (ST Theme 1983)/ 2- Atomic Dog- George Clinton/ 3- Heartbreaker- ZAPP/ 4- Weak At The Knees- Steve Arrington/ 5- Let It Whip- Dazz Band/ 6- PYT- MJ/ 7- I'm Freaky- O'Bryan/ 8- You Dropped A Bomb On Me- Gap Band/ 9- Let's Groove- EWF/ 10- 777-9311- The Time/ 11- Operator- Midnight Star/ 12- Looking For the Perfect Beat- Afrika Bambaataa & Soul Sonic Force/ 13- I Didn't Mean To Turn You On- Cherrelle/ 14- The Men All Pause- Klymaxx/ 15- Cold Blooded- Rick James/ 16- Let Me Be The 1- Five Star/ 17- Alice (I Want U Just For Me)- Full Force/ 18- Freaks Come Out At Night- Whodini/ 19- A Little Bit Of Love- New Edition/ 20- You're Puttin' A Rush On Me- Stephanie Mills/ 21- Tonight- Kleeer/ 22- Turn Your Love Around- George Benson/ 23- You're A Good Girl- Lillo Thomas/ 24- Let the Music Play- Shannon/ 25- Mercedes Boy- Pebbles/ 26- I Love U Babe- Babyface/ 27- Some Kind of Lover- Jody Watley/ 28- Lost In Emotion- Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam/ 29- Lover's Lane- Giorgio/ 30- Pleasure Principle- Janet Jackson/ 31- TSOP '87

@hustlemania @BmoreGorilla @Wacky D @bigrodthe1 @seanlacosa @OnlyInCalifornia @SAJ!! @mobbinfms @dora_da_destroyer @H.L. @FreshAIG @The HONORABLE SKJ @Big Skilly Films @Newark88 @Knights89 @September @TEKBEATZ @Soundbwoy @Yoda @Matt504 @DaHNIC82 @untaintedbeats

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
yes-lawd.jpg

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was spinning this earlier . You went into the crates for some of these. Havent heard alot of these in a minute :whew: Props as always

Gap Band, George Benson, and Stephanie Mills are some of my favorite artists

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Though I'm prolly gonna get some heat for saying it, I'd take- :damn: AND THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION AND PREFERENCE :damn: but I'd take Atomic Dog off and put a slightly less.... played song in it's place.

But outside of that, goddamn you killing it. :takedat:

Look how that shyt flow, brehs. tracks 3-11. :ohlawd:

Homie got I Didn't Mean To Turn You On and The Men All Pause on that bytch back to back. :whew:

Hell of a DJ set, breh. :wow:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yyyyyo...

'preciate all the feedback. Yo @Mr. Negative- I feel ya, actually I had taken a few big hits off of my original list for this- wanted to spin a few less-played joints. For example, I took off 'More Bounce' and threw 'Heartbreaker' instead... also cut 'Oh Sheila' and a couple others... yo @Knights89 I really wanna do one full of nothing but underrated/lesser-known 80s R&B... might do that sometime soon.

Respects @Soundbwoy keep steppin' breh! :russ:

Yo @BmoreGorilla @mobbinfms :salute: