New Balance sneakers coming back in style..def gotta get these joints for the spring/summer 2020

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The Rona got these DS'd. I need that NB1 option to be made available again
hjnb1.jpg

hjnb2.jpg

hjnb4.jpg

hilltop.jpg

premier998.jpg

regatta.jpg

distinctwkend.jpg

Asics love too
brazil-asics.jpg

Last edited:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fuk this trump supporting company...not spending a dime on them anymore so they can give donate trump the proceeds to hate and continue to opress my black people..oh and also i thought the op made the thread as a joke..those shoes are ugly as shyt

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fuk this trump supporting company...not spending a dime on them anymore so they can give donate trump the proceeds to hate and continue to opress my black people..oh and also i thought the op made the thread as a joke..those shoes are ugly as shyt
For what it's worth
Why New Balance turned on Trump - CNN

Wouldn't be surprised if they would've donated to Sanders if he got the nomination instead of Clinton since he was anti TTP and they wouldn't have to pay health insurance for their employees

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
The problem with Asics and New Balance is that their shoes cost almost as much as Nike's. Most times even adidas is cheaper:beli:. NB still supports Trump, I'm happy I haven't bought NB shoe

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with Asics and New Balance is that their shoes cost almost as much as Nike's. Most times even adidas is cheaper:beli:. NB still supports Trump, I'm happy I haven't bought NB shoe
ASICS has a Made in Japan collection and New Balance has a Made in US/UK collection. Both of which are mostly handmade and higher quality material unlike the synthetics used by Nike/Jordan Brand.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well first NB quality >>Nike. Their suede and leather are only second to luxury brands when it comes to quality. I'm not gonna get into the whole Trump support thing b/c it was more to it than flat out support. I just want to wear great kicks.