New beat witouth sample this time

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps

I made this beat in FL.
That high guitar lick is a sample though but you won't hear it.

Anyone wanna rap to it? I will finish it in a couple of days.

@@ThatKidBlackHippy @@THEILLACTCOLD @@TheMaster @@thesandman @@tirademode @@Todd McPiff @@Tony_Bromo @@Trev86 @@TreyAce @@truck jewelry @@tryfbindope @@Two Stacks @@Uncle Grime. @@Urbanmiracle @@Vagina Thief @@vaudevillevillain @@W.I.Z.E. @@Wepa Man @@West Coast Avenger @@Wiirdo @@wild100sboy @@William Bassington @@wingzboy @@Word @@x2y @@YeahN1ggaImmaLurker! @@Zeu$ @@zoneoutmusik @@arkaic @@BallGame @@bassLord @@BelieveInChop @@BlackDiBiase @@BLACKVADER @@blacmanrhymer @@BossGod @@BuckNorris @@b_low_brown @@Cal Cutta @@Carr @@chandlerj @@ClemenzaSupreme @@Code Blue @@Cutty @@cyence @@dakidbanks @@datprod @@Dingo @@dmoney3m @@Doc Holiday @@Drasmatic @@El_Mero_Mero @@EVILRICO @@Eye Cue 182 @@Ezus Jezus @@Fi6Ace @@Golgo13 @@GR13 @@HDKG @@HEAVYHUSTLERADIO.COM @@Heelhook @@Ill Clinton @@JakeKnew @@jaylav_ @@Jimmy ValenTime @@KILLAKUTT7 @@krbeats @@Leftymc @@livindajetlife @@Loud Coolin Cliquish @@mario @@Mask and Da Glock @@Medic @@megatronium @@Meta4tony @@methaphorce @@NErd @@Nyce Hoffa @@NYCDaFuture @@peaceson14303 @@PimpstarP @@Pop203 @@PTAH @@Ready,Willing,Humble @@Roxx the King @@S.W.A.G. @@s0f0cused @@sifon @@Slang Dussain Ali @@steezy @@SwagKingKong @@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY @@TdashDUB @@the author @@The Dj you love to hate! @@the_daddy @@Three Knowledge @@TomGroove @@trife06 @@TripleAgent @@t_ripley @@Uzi713 @@Venem @@whodatb @@WOAHMYGOODNESS @@Y.K. @@Yoda @@\\//JohnnyCA$H\\// @@Truality @@Itzdadiabolical @@Big Jo @@Erebus @@NYCDaFuture @@andreidpopa @@NYCDaFuture @@InterestedNow @@Copasetic @@Will Ross @@street heat @@ADK @@Freeze @@TrillaMonsoon @@AVESOUNDS @@100 others @@NickBlanco @@Watson @@LandryFieldsDad @@IronFist @@LogicFirst @@thatkidkasper @@really @@Buckeye Fever @@Wally Russell @@bboystyle @@The Ruler 09 @@nikkaz In Paris @@Peter Parker @@powerager @@Young/Nacho\Drawz @@nineteeneightysix @@Paradime @@GhettoNintendo @@9th Street @@macadomusic @@FlimFlam @@FaTaL @@<> @@Big Mel @@Darkstarz Records @@Code Blue @@lolwutdawg @@nikkahs B. Wildin @@Blackmamba24 @@Chadisorad @@O.T.I.S. @@Tommy Knocks @@Grand_Verbalizer @@Kemet_Rocky @@Yaboysix @@testube @@street heat @@ThatInfamous @@UpAndComing @@sneakers&sex @@doublenegative @@NYCDaFuture @@Coherent @@TheObserver @@DialeKt757 @@BUDDHAMANG @@hu3ypdadon @@InDePickWest @@Gentle Jones @@SymbolicOne09 @@playplayaj @@Kufismack @@Eastside Get The Money @@VerticalGrille @@superlyrical @@D1renegade @@GetThatnikkaRex @@Boo-Kake @@CaliWeed @@RADIcule @@D.Rich @@GoldTouch @@Broccoliand40s @@85 East @@2Quik4UHoes @@TheGumpkin @@GeraldJohanssen @@KenSon @@bionicbunny @@Pinyapplesuckas @@superegobeats @@StupidQuestion @@MichaelWhite @@AkaDemiK @@bigrodthe1 @@BlackDroog @@Sincere Noble @@Professor Lexx @@Chubbs @@Myrical Lyfe @@KushSkywalker @@Dean_Keaton2k @@DBR @@producingfire @@Kwilu

Last edited:

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I've just uploaded the finished version.
Anyone wanna rhyme to it?

You can just drag and drop it in your daw or recorder and set the tempo at 90 BPM. Hollla!

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
Damn, i end up using that String and Trumpet in almost every beat i make.
It's from FL's Sytrus.

What you mean the drums don't bang?!?!?!

Daps
Reppin
DOPE! Wish the Drums were more present... It sounds like a live recording wit that med room reverb

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thanks bruh!
maybe its my pc, but soundcloud dont work for shyt. your link aint working. i just see a box with the soundcloud logo.

i tried to upload some beats off soundcloud a couple weeks ago and it was just blank....i want to hear this though.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
maybe its my pc, but soundcloud dont work for shyt. your link aint working. i just see a box with the soundcloud logo.

i tried to upload some beats off soundcloud a couple weeks ago and it was just blank....i want to hear this though.

The link does work on my computer though but i have that problem you have quite often also.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The link does work on my computer though but i have that problem you have quite often also.

It worked, I got more of a summertime vibe to this. So i am curious as a person who makes beats why you chose to call this instrumental broken dreams? I usually just number my beats 1, to , 12, , 123, etc unless there is something pertinent about the beat like a thought or inspiration/motivation in my mind that was there when i put it together. if there is something pertinent then i will title it.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
It worked, I got more of a summertime vibe to this. So i am curious as a person who makes beats why you chose to call this instrumental broken dreams? I usually just number my beats 1, to , 12, , 123, etc unless there is something pertinent about the beat like a thought or inspiration/motivation in my mind that was there when i put it together. if there is something pertinent then i will title it.

Cause it sounded kinda dreamy and sad at the same time