new Conway the Machine - Spoon's House [prod. Cardiak] (maybe a top 10 Conway song)

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Gonna peep as soon as I get home from work:wow:. How tf anyone gona hate on what conway has accomplished in such a short time. He’s the best in the game on top of that I can’t even front conways up there with the best. How long muthafukkaz gona downgrade and downplay the machine. No wonder dudes got a chip on their shoulders... project after project quality and quantity.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna peep as soon as I get home from work:wow:. How tf anyone gona hate on what conway has accomplished in such a short time. He’s the best in the game on top of that I can’t even front conways up there with the best. How long muthafukkaz gona downgrade and downplay the machine. No wonder dudes got a chip on their shoulders... project after project quality and quantity.

Hes needs better production..daringer n alc drumless loops are trash n boring

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
just go into it with no expectations man. I think you'll dig it. Video for John Woo Flick feat. Benny and WSG should be dropping real soon. It's a banger.
Any word on track list changes? Benny on ig saying he’ll bet anyone tt4 gona be the album of the year. I really hope reject 3 is fully produced by alc and daringer. I still think gdmm is going to live upto the hype. John woo flick beat is :ohlawd:.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
just go into it with no expectations man. I think you'll dig it. Video for John Woo Flick feat. Benny and WSG should be dropping real soon. It's a banger.
Is that the joint with the hook “Spray 80 the baby woke up?” His hooks just be trash bro :hubie:And that song old as hell. He was leaking that shyt over a year ago right? Cmon :blessed:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Is that the joint with the hook “Spray 80 the baby woke up?” His hooks just be trash bro :hubie:And that song old as hell. He was leaking that shyt over a year ago right? Cmon :blessed:
FWIW almost no one in the big picture pays attention to those leaks. Song is new to 99% of the world. I fukk with it. I like it more than Spurs 3 as far as joints go with Conway, Benny, and West.

:manny:
But yeah that video's about to drop.