NEW: Dave East - Even My Haters (Produced by Just Blaze)

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Might be a leaked track cause he's not promoting this, He's still promoting the Survival Pacc Ep.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't see East ever becoming a superstar....He's gone as far as he can go imo. Atleast he got a lane, can make $ doing shows and appearances at small venues. It could be much worse for him....everybody can't be superstars.
nikka cant pick a single to save his life. His projects always decent though

Daps
He should just drop the album already, holding onto it for long won’t help him.
They got no album breh :yeshrug: they are trying to figure out his lane and sound before they put out the album. He will then just re-record new material to whatever sound he catches with in the game. Problem is nothing he is putting out is catching. This album isn’t coming out anytime soon. :pachaha: shyt don’t even got a release date

Daps
this dude is beyond basic, he is a ny rapper but he reminds me for the mid 2000 mixtape dudes who were trying to get on but couldn't gain any traction with their music.

Nothing more nothing less

There is a reason this shyt never gained steam with the boy

Team Arliss A Mafia that one guy that’s name started with a C on those 03 04 05 Kay Slay tapes

It was something similar to Fabolous or Casanova or something like that...can anybody help me out? lol

Last edited: