New Day got a Podcast now. The New Day: Feel the Power

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
It should be okay but I’m not feeling Kofi as a mid carder with no title aspirations at all. No offense to rest of ND but main eventers shouldn’t hang with mid carders.
DX-d-generation-x-679195_449_262.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
One of the smarks with a podcast, JDfromNY, HATES the New Day and was shytting on the idea of them having one.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
but will they be able to speak freely or are they under wwe rules?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First show up now.

but will they be able to speak freely or are they under wwe rules?
They edit out cursing on Corey podcast but he seems to be able to be blunt about his real opinions on storylines. Im assuming it’ll be the same for new day

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
One of the smarks with a podcast, JDfromNY, HATES the New Day and was shytting on the idea of them having one.

I think he hates the idea of this and Corey's podcast is because it won't be "real' and likely over-produced and won't really let the truth out. The only thing he really hates about them is the stupid pancakes. It does need to stop.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wish it was on Google play. :francis:

What's the difference with this other app? Seems like the same shyt unless I'm not seeing something. They got Jericho, Ross, and Something to wrestle with on Google play. Trying to have this one on my favorites too so I can have them all in one place.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Are they gonna be in character?

Edit- I see they give Corey some leeway, if they let them do it too it should be entertaining.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big E is known for his off the cuff remarks as The New Day racks up one meta moment after another. There was a time before The New Day started over five years ago when WWE didn’t know what to do with the second-ever NXT Champion.

During The New Day: Feel The Power, Big E revealed that he was told that WWE higher ups thought he was boring. They also might have been cooking up something very interesting for him because they wanted to know if he could juggle.

“It’s wild to me how all the pieces came together separately [to form The New Day] because at the time I was from producers that The Office thought that I was boring. That’s something that they wanted me to try — at one point one of the producers told me, ‘Hey, can you juggle?’ They legit wanted me to juggle I suppose have a match and bust out some juggling.”

:patrice:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Big E is known for his off the cuff remarks as The New Day racks up one meta moment after another. There was a time before The New Day started over five years ago when WWE didn’t know what to do with the second-ever NXT Champion.

During The New Day: Feel The Power, Big E revealed that he was told that WWE higher ups thought he was boring. They also might have been cooking up something very interesting for him because they wanted to know if he could juggle.

“It’s wild to me how all the pieces came together separately [to form The New Day] because at the time I was from producers that The Office thought that I was boring. That’s something that they wanted me to try — at one point one of the producers told me, ‘Hey, can you juggle?’ They legit wanted me to juggle I suppose have a match and bust out some juggling.”

:patrice:

They legit dont know how to handle Black people without us being some sort of weird gimmick or something.

This is exactly why I'm #AEWGANG even though they've been a little disappointing thus far.