NEW DEFTONES SONG

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I'll roll a couple of backwoods and walk around tonight or tmrw nite and really take it in. Hearts/Wires is dope. I think they should release Eros in the next 12 months for almost the diehard fans...Also DE and KNY sounded fresh because Sergio was still new to the group recording wise. So he brought a different energy. DE especially felt like a rebranding when it came out. Still my favorite group though.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Geometric Headdress time changes:fire: segue into Hearts and Wires, tho:wow:

..every new Deftones album is straight PIFF, nevertheless:banderas:
Still soakin Gore in, but it's has the right heavy and mellow mix to me:manny:
I wasn't feeling (L)MIRL initially but that song has shot up real fast for me

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Tried to listen to this album with a joint and a glass of rum but couldn't focus on it too much to like anything outright as opposed to just appreciating new Deftones tunes.

....might have to recruit a mate to drive me about while stoned, 'cause from the jump this sounds like chill travelling music. :blessed:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tried to listen to this album with a joint and a glass of rum but couldn't focus on it too much to like anything outright as opposed to just appreciating new Deftones tunes.

....might have to recruit a mate to drive me about while stoned, 'cause from the jump this sounds like chill travelling music. :blessed:

Saw them live sat night! They are sounding good. Chino held a scream for a min. Love the new album