NEW: DJ DANJ keeps comin' back with #MORE&MOREBLENDS!!

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
on SOUNDCLOUD:

and on MIXCLOUD:

had to get on my blend shyt... checkitout!!

1- Rock the Boat b/w Summertime... 2- Sexy Love b/w Doin It... 3- Return of the Mack b/w Get U Home... 4 Blackberry Molasses b/w Story To Tell... 5- Best Friend b/w If I Ruled The World... 6- Regulate b/w California... 7- Let Me Love You b/w Regulate... 8- Real Love b/w What's On Your Mind & Buck Em Down... 9 Love on Top b/w Award Tour & Spirits... 10 Hold Up b/w Bad Boyz... 11- Rude Boy b/w Put It In Ur Mouth & Dead Wrong... 12- We Will Rock You b/w Hot Boyz... 13- Before I Let You Go b/w All 4 The Money... 14- We Belong Together b/w Might Be... 15- If I Ever Fall In Love b/w Commas... 16- Are U That Somebody b/w Panda... 17- GOOD TIMES!!... 18- Smells Like Teen Spirit b/w Know The Ledge & Set It Off... 19- Let's Dance b/w Follow Me

@Newark88 @BmoreGorilla @mobbinfms @Billy Ocean @Soundbwoy @Danie84 @CHAIN @seanlacosa @Yoda @Deltron @hex @Big Skilly Films @bigrodthe1 @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Wacky D @Luca-Brazi @TheDream @Scotch Hall @biscuitsnbangers @September @dora_da_destroyer @untaintedbeats @SunZoo @hustlemania @THE 101 @tremonthustler1 @FreshAIG @kingofnyc @LaughsLikePac @Big Mel @TEKBEATZ @Jerz-2 @BronxFleezy @Milk N Cookies

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:myman:

Damn shame Rep is down. Remind me to Rep you in the future breh.

EDIT: Can't even 5 Star the thread, either.
floydthinking_zpswf0f1gfm.png

Fred.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
preciate it brehs @hex @Grizzly @Deltron

Yo... my favs are Blackberry/Story To Tell, Rock the Boat/Summertime, and the Good Times/Like A Pimp...

and that Beyonce over the Tribe 'Spirits' joint feels epic, as her voice goes higher :ahh:

what say you?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
preciate it brehs @hex @Grizzly @Deltron

Yo... my favs are Blackberry/Story To Tell, Rock the Boat/Summertime, and the Good Times/Like A Pimp...

and that Beyonce over the Tribe 'Spirits' joint feels epic, as her voice goes higher :ahh:

what say you?

Too much to name man. Ne-Yo into "Return Of The Mack", Brandy into "Regulate" and MJ into MJB was all
dog_zpskykbk16u.png

Still listening though.

Fred.