{NEW EPISODE 42} Joe Budden - I'll Name This Podcast Later

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Would 1 star again if I could. Cluttering up the Booth with these wack ass Joe Budden podcast threads.

you are truly a weird person... I swear Joe must of banged your girl or something to have that much hate for someone you even don't know... Oh well carry on... lol :snoop:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
you are truly a weird person... I swear Joe must of banged your girl or something to have that much hate for someone you even don't know... Oh well carry on... lol :snoop:

Naw. The n!gga just wack trash. Why would you go ahead and clutter the forum with threads about this n!gga talking about bullsh!t for 2 hours? I'm the weird one? :snoop:

But go ahead. Do you.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Naw. The n!gga just wack trash. Why would you go ahead and clutter the forum with threads about this n!gga talking about bullsh!t for 2 hours? I'm the weird one? :snoop:

But go ahead. Do you.
a lot of us listen to theses podcast breh if it's not your thing kim

Wallychamp

Daps
I did KIM. Your boy @Wallychamp called me in here. I 1 starred it and kept it moving. Wally can't take a well deserved 1 star.

lol... Dude you are suck a liar... at least make and attempt to be honest... you saw the thread title... you 1 starred it without listening... Then you replied to the thread after I called you out on your Joe stalking... you trying to spin it like I called you out first for no reason; then you came in all innocent and replied and 1 starred... :snoop:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
lol... Dude you are suck a liar... at least make and attempt to be honest... you saw the thread title... you 1 starred it without listening... Then you replied to the thread after I called you out on your Joe stalking... you trying to spin it like I called you out first for no reason; then you came in all innocent and replied and 1 starred... :snoop:

:russ: What am I lying about? I saw the thread, and got in just to solely 1 star it and bounce. Hence the term, KIM (Keeping it moving). NOBODY would have saw me in here if you didn't tag me in here. Stop being sensitive n!gga. You so called "called me out" just cause I one starred a thread I thought deserved 1 star. I've been 1 starred before. A LOT of cats been 1 starred before. Relax, it ain't the end of the world. You don't have to be tagging me all up in here :russ:

Wallychamp

Daps
:russ: What am I lying about? I saw the thread, and got in just to solely 1 star it and bounce. Hence the term, KIM (Keeping it moving). NOBODY would have saw me in here if you didn't tag me in here. Stop being sensitive n!gga.

lol.. ok.. patiently waits for @BillyOcean to pop up in another Joe Budden thread... for a guy you don't like you really stay stalking dude... :snoop: he so wack but you seem to can't stay away from any thread related to to dude.. I'm done bro... lol