{NEW EPISODE 58} Joe Budden - I'll Name This Podcast Later (SXSW Recap)

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps

I'll Name This Podcast Later by Rosenberg Radio on iTunes

RIP PHIFE!

We had an amazing time in Texas, but unfortunately the SXSW audio was pretty shytty and we didn’t want to waste anyone’s time by posting it. Also, unfortunately there was a miscommunication and Joe didn’t show up to the studio to record (shocker); so Joe called in and Mari, Rory, & friend of the show Lowkey sat down to recap all that was SXSW, from Joe coming face to face with his man crush to Mari’s road of regret!

@H.J.Duck @Deltron @L&HH @King Napz @coupercoli @GhostMan @FreshAIG @Lil Bape the PostGod @Ribbs @Rev @SoundOfDaDark @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @HDKG_ @spinoza @Squirrel from Meteor Man @NigerianDonDada @AMcV'88 @Soundbwoy @Mikael Blowpiff @CashmereEsquire @That Singer Guy... @RichYung @quezlofresh @kevthesureshot @Uncle Phil 36 @Cowboyz89 @YFN @J Reid @Hip-Hop Fan @GhettoNintendo

Sleep Songs Of The Week:

Mari:
Kamaiyah - "A Good Night In The Ghetto" | soundcloud.com/kamaiyah/sets/a-good-night-in-the-ghetto

Low:
Eryn Allen Kane - “Have Mercy” | Erynallenkane – Have-mercy-eryn-allen-kane

Rory:
Mar - “Our Attempt” | Marmusic – Mar-our-attempt

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I stopped listening months ago when joe was out for a week

they got too comfortable and thenMarisa never developed into a good radio personality

they usually spend 1/4 of the show on her opinion that provides an irrelevant platform