{NEW EPISODE 59} Joe Budden - I'll Name This Podcast Later (PND/Kehlani, D'Angelo Russell/Nick Young

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
was funny when he brought up the K Michelle shyt.

Marissa was really passionate bout her, and you could hear she was hurt when they started to talk over her.

Gonna be dope when he gets Royce on there

Wonder if this will be a new thing, to drop on Fridays

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
was funny when he brought up the K Michelle shyt.

Marissa was really passionate bout her, and you could hear she was hurt when they started to talk over her.

Gonna be dope when he gets Royce on there

Wonder if this will be a new thing, to drop on Fridays

I was waiting for the link to drop on Wed... I thought they were just gonna skip this week... Thanks for the heads up...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was waiting for the link to drop on Wed... I thought they were just gonna skip this week... Thanks for the heads up...
Same. In Twitter he said it was going drop on Friday cause it was too much fukkery goin on. In the past they'd do it Tuesday night and then something newsworthy would happen Wednesday/Thursday but they couldn't discuss it the next week b/c then it'd be "old" news.

As far this episode, I don't like Marissas inability for objectivity. Whenever something happens with someone she sort of knows/likes (Caren Civil) she goes all in on emotional rants defending them. Can't do that as a media person, makes you lose a lot of credibility.