{NEW EPISODE 60} Joe Budden - I'll Name This Podcast Later

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Joe Budden's dope, I don't understand the extreme distaste.
He writes his own raps, and he's pretty humorous.

Yea.. It's crazy how people can't separate the person from the artist.. To me when I listen to an artist it's all about the bars and music... Don't care about the extra stuff... Just the music

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Yea, me neither. Musta followed dude when he was a good poster. O well...unfollowed.

:salute: I'm officially stalker free now... :whew:
0 stalkers... :blessed:
Thank you :mjlol:

but just in case...
Please stop stalking me... :mjlol:

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea.. It's crazy how people can't separate the person from the artist.. To me when I listen to an artist it's all about the bars and music... Don't care about the extra stuff... Just the music
Which is what iv always said, he doesn't care himself and he's fully aware he is extremely lame sometimes, but as an mc he's so fukking skilled and intelligent, I remember first hearing mood music 2 and 3 for the first time thinking how there was so much to digest with every other line, shyt even all love lost was like that for me last year

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Naw...I don't recall me ever acting like a clown.

Do your research. Wally was a poster that used to stay on my d!ck. Facts. Then one day I saw a Joe Budden podcast thread, 1 starred it and kept it moving. Ever since, this dude been acting like a crybaby f@ggot, talking all sideways about me and snitching to the mods. I saw how butthurt he got over that 1 star and decided to 1 star all of his wack ass Budden threads. Dude used to be a decent poster, now 95% his posts are "^" and "please stop stalking me". Trash poster. Stop cosigning anybody low enough to d!ckride @SirBiatch :scust:
@Billy Ocean lil sister a whore
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: