{NEW EPISODE 63} Joe Budden - I'll Name This Podcast Later (Prince, Birdman, Lemonade)

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
They need to start having guests. Or at least topic of discussions that are more interesting then just discussing what happened in the news this past week with everyone basically acting like they don't care.
The shows starting to get a little stale to me.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
with everyone basically acting like they don't care.
This is something they need to correct. Like you're a podcast, that's kind of your job to know and be interested in what's going on or at least feign interests. Marissa typecasted herself into that "thot-story" time. That's the only time she shows interests in any topic. I'm confused because isn't she a blogger/ trying to become a radio personality?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The shows starting to get a little stale to me.
I only listen every like 4 or 5 episodes when they have interesting things to talk about so it's usually pretty fresh to me.
The best episode so far was when they were discussing joe on couples therapy beefing with the tranny when he put tampons on her shopping list from the night before, fukking hilarious lol

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They need to start having guests. Or at least topic of discussions that are more interesting then just discussing what happened in the news this past week with everyone basically acting like they don't care.

Like if you dont care then dont talk about it, nikkas got a podcast talking about the latest pop culture events but everyones too cool to care about the shyt thats happening.. like they could have one "too cool" person but the others should fake be super interested..

If they dont care what they are talking about then why should I care to listen to them talk about it? this podcast could be Buddens telling stories from the industry or on tour, it could be strictly about music and sports. It could be therapy sessions every week they DONT HAVE to talk about the fukkery if they really dont care.. That shyt is corny, it feels like they think that stuff is beneath them and only talk about it cause us peons and commoners care..

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Joe is the best at prefacing discussions about his apathy for the subject. He's above this shyt yet it's still being discussed on his own podcast.