{NEW EPISODE 70} Joe Budden - I'll Name This Podcast Later (Spec Guest ESPN JEMELE HILL) NBA RIGGED?

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
You really believe that its rigged?
Been saying it for years. Here's part of a old pm talking about it-
Untitled.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That ref Donnahey or Donaghue already showed this shyt is rigged.....she talked about how the nba is different from the rest of sports.....Well basketball is a more personal sport,how the hell can refs not get emotionally involved one way or another:comeon:?they right there in the midst of the action interacting with players and coaches constntly all game....they wanna see the same narratives play out that espn constantly talks about,and they hate some of the players,and love sum of the players....pretty sure some of them wanted to give Lebron and Cleveland a second chance to get back in it.

I dont think its a grand scheme though:manny:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
don't agree with Budden on the NBA thing, good episode though. Ice should be there more often.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The same people who say the NBA is rigged using circumstantial evidence be nothing concrete are the same ones that will say the justice system is fukked up for convicting someone on circumstantial evidence.

Nobody who claims the NBA is rigged can give you any solid evidence, just general statements like "it's big business" and "Vegas makes a lot of money" and other shyt that in of itself means absolutely nothing.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
NBA is more of a business than just "playing for the sport" these days, there's big money involved when it comes to guys like Lebron winning the chip again. it's the perfect story for a legend in them making. they are building him like they we're doing with Jordan. i look at it from that point of view :yeshrug: