“New Friends”

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Is it easy for u guys to bond with people u recently met? When u were in college, joined the army or the workforce was it easy for you to befriend colleagues or are u the type person that can keep things business strictly all the time?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Is it easy for u guys to bond with people u recently met? When u were in college, joined the army or the workforce was it easy for you to befriend colleagues or are u the type person that can keep things business strictly all the time?

I find it easy to befriend like minded people in the workplace.

Makes work easier generally, but I rarely took it outside of work. If that is what you are asking.

I find it difficult to maintain relationships outside of work, so take my answer with that in mind.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yes, this shouldn’t be hard. Just be yourself and relax

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah i'm and extrovert and people like being around me.

Sustaining alot of friendships is hard tho... especially during covid
Same except I consider myself an introvert...:pachaha:
One day you look at your phone/friend list and there's new names and the idea of sustaining them is exhausting.

• Dap
Reactions: P90

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
It was easier when I was younger, especially when I was in the military. In the military, at least before I got married, it was easy to clique up with folks back then. Because we all lived together, had to go through dumb shyt together, partied together, etc. Now though, out of the military and being 40 plus, it seems like it’s hard as hell to make new friends unless you’re a really extroverted kinda person. I have work friends, but not like the ones I had in the military where I’d kick it with them outside of work or me and wifey would invite them and their wifey over to drink and play spades and shyt.

Daps
Reppin
7th District
I can get along with people fine, but I don't make any close friendships.

I'm not really into being all buddy-buddy with people, plus I like being able to spend my free time without having to worry about anyone else

Most people I know are either acquaintances or people I gotta work with (in stuff like clubs or organizations).

No friend group or anything like that

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
It depends on the person. I am more talkative now than growing up...ima late bloomer. Some folks I used to talk to I don't talk to them as much now. Sometimes people grow apart as well and change interests.

But u do gotta earn my trust if u a new friend. Time will tell as well as shyt will arise whether u can trust them or not.