New Gold PS4 Slim 1TB for $249 (Available 6/9 - 6/17)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dims

Ahead of E3 (it starts this weekend, mind you) Sony has announced it's cut the price of the PlayStation 4, given it a new color and more internal storage. Between June 9th and June 17th you'll be able to get a gold-hued PS4 Slim with a 1TB hard drive for $249. Last week rumors started popping up about such, and now it looks as though Sony has confirmed this one. According to The Verge, other accessories and games will be on sale during the same period, which makes this sound like a physical version of the PSN sales Sony typically runs during E3.

Sony's new PS4 Slim is 1TB, gold and $249

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Very attractice price. But my PS4 still kicking ever since I bought it a month after release. It's freezing a bit from time to time but i'm going to force everything from it until i get another one

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
was gonna get a slim but found out the bytch doesnt even have an optical cable slot
cant really use my headset with it....i know they'll announce a ps4 pro destiny 2 edition...probably gonna end up getting that :francis:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
u got a ps4 the first day it came out and its still working ?

Yep. However, I had a fukkton of issues with the software updates that rolled out about two years ago though. Discs randomly ejecting, system turning on by itself, system not letting me insert discs, system freezing upon start up... But that all went away with one of the software updates - been smooth sailing since.