NEW... 'IMISSR&B, Pt. 3"... another #TBT mix by DJ DANJ!!

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

1- If It Isn't Love- New Edition, 2- Every Little Step- Bobby Brown, 3- Heat of the Moment- After 7, 4- Turned Away- Chuckii Booker, 5- Dial My Heart- The Boys, 6- Watching You- Loose Ends, 7- Hold You Tight- Tara Kemp, 8- Why You Treat Me So Bad- Club Nouveau, 9- I Wanna Sex You Up- Color Me Badd, 10- Been Around The World- Lisa Stansfield, 11- Never Stop- Brand New Heavies, 12- Ghetto Heaven- Family Stand, 13- The Way You Love Me- Karyn White, 14- Giving You The Benefit- Pebbles, 15- Come Into My Life- Joyce Sims, 16- Happy- Surface, 17- Stay- The Controllers, 18- Casanova- Levert, 19- I Love You Smile- Shanice, 20- Treat U Rite- Angela Winbush, 21- Let Me Be The One- Intro, 22- You Don't Have To Worry- Mary J. Blige, 23- Happy Days- Silk, 24- If You Love Me- Brownstone, 25- Fallin In Love- Faith Evans...

@Newark88 @BmoreGorilla @Wacky D @September @seanlacosa @Billy Ocean @Big Skilly Films @bigrodthe1 @Deltron @CHAIN @Luca-Brazi @TheDream @mobbinfms @Soundbwoy @Michael's Black Son @TEKBEATZ @Jerz-2 @The HONORABLE SKJ @RUNQNS @Knights89 @Grizzly @OnlyInCalifornia

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
And yeah this tracklist is tough :banderas:

That angea winbush song was actually in my head just the other day.

Homey even threw in the tara kemp :wow:

I think I need to search for parts 2 and 3 because I missed them

Daps

1- If It Isn't Love- New Edition, 2- Every Little Step- Bobby Brown, 3- Heat of the Moment- After 7, 4- Turned Away- Chuckii Booker, 5- Dial My Heart- The Boys, 6- Watching You- Loose Ends, 7- Hold You Tight- Tara Kemp, 8- Why You Treat Me So Bad- Club Nouveau, 9- I Wanna Sex You Up- Color Me Badd, 10- Been Around The World- Lisa Stansfield, 11- Never Stop- Brand New Heavies, 12- Ghetto Heaven- Family Stand, 13- The Way You Love Me- Karyn White, 14- Giving You The Benefit- Pebbles, 15- Come Into My Life- Joyce Sims, 16- Happy- Surface, 17- Stay- The Controllers, 18- Casanova- Levert, 19- I Love You Smile- Shanice, 20- Treat U Rite- Angela Winbush, 21- Let Me Be The One- Intro, 22- You Don't Have To Worry- Mary J. Blige, 23- Happy Days- Silk, 24- If You Love Me- Brownstone, 25- Fallin In Love- Faith Evans...

@Newark88 @BmoreGorilla @Wacky D @September @seanlacosa @Billy Ocean @Big Skilly Films @bigrodthe1 @Deltron @CHAIN @Luca-Brazi @TheDream @mobbinfms @Soundbwoy @Michael's Black Son @TEKBEATZ @Jerz-2 @The HONORABLE SKJ @RUNQNS @Knights89 @Grizzly @OnlyInCalifornia