{NEW} Joe Budden – I’ll Name This Podcast Later (EPISODE 12)

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
budden-ep12.jpg

Daps
Something about Marisa's voice made me turn this episode off. That said, I'd shoot the club up.

This podcast dope, even though Joe is a lame. Probably going to need some more guests.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What happen?..I ain't listen...

She was saying it's hard for her to date regular guys because she's in the industry, and Budden told her she's regular too and she's not in the industry, he said "You just work for Hot 97, you have no control of anything". And then she started saying how regular guys get jealous, don't understand what it's like having to work in the music business so you have to be in the studio late sometimes with rappers to get interviews, how regular guys get clinging etc....but just last week she was complaining about a non-regular guy (Some ball player) who she just started talking with, who was doing those exact same things (Being clinging, getting jealous, etc..). They called her out on it, and she admitted she fukked up.

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
She was saying it's hard for her to date regular guys because she's in the industry, and Budden told her she's regular too and she's not in the industry, he said "You just work for Hot 97, you have no control of anything". And then she started saying how regular guys get jealous, don't understand what it's like having to work in the music business so you have to be in the studio late sometimes with rappers to get interviews, how regular guys get clinging etc....but just last week she was complaining about a non-regular guy (Some ball player) who she just started talking with, who was doing those exact same things (Being clinging, getting jealous, etc..). They called her out on it, and she admitted she fukked up.

Word?!
:mjlol::mjlol:

Edit : I dont mean to be an a$$hole but damnit man...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don't know why I tune in every week. NORE needs a podcast

I really need that video of Joe Budden playing monopoly in the club :dead:.

Marisa is a fukking slore. Every place Joe named she had a story about having sex there :heh:

What basketball player does Pinky comment on? :ohhh:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bird brain ass bytch..smh...lol

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
write essays about some thot doing a podcast with Joe Buddens brehs