{NEW} Joe Budden I'll Name This Podcast Later EPISODE 80

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i just finished 79 on the ride home. ive began to enjoy the show now since ice and mal joined.

oh, and when they were discussing where wayne will be ranked all time,:mjlol:@ "fab owned an era."
Agreed on all points.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:ohhh:

Wonder who this rapper A is that 50 others are better than according to them

:heh:? :huhldup:? :ahh:?:krs:?:pachaha:?

They were talking about Wayne if I'm not mistaken.... Carry over from the last episode.....

It's so much better without Marisa, she knew absolutely nothing about Sports and Television..... And brought very little to the table regarding music

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
catch me up...

I havent really been following the drama but why did they can the broad Marissa?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
They were talking about Wayne if I'm not mistaken.... Carry over from the last episode.....

It's so much better without Marisa, she knew absolutely nothing about Sports and Television..... And brought very little to the table regarding music
No. They all have Wayne in their top 10 or close. This is about an overrated rapper. They're probably talking about Big L.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

No. They all have Wayne in their top 10 or close. This is about an overrated rapper. They're probably talking about Big L.
what time do they get on the subject on the rapper

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
catch me up...

I havent really been following the drama but why did they can the broad Marissa?

She told Petty Rosenberg about something in Joe's personal life, Rosie went on air with it. (Think it was Joe and Cyn being official or whatever). So Joe canned her ass via text like a real nikka