New Kanye Snippet (Takes shots at Adidas, Gap, Chase Bank, Tom Hanks, Tariq/#FBA & Jay-Z)

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
At what point do fans stop enabling dude.

never. :francis:

kanye will never vanish - he can cross any line he wants because his listeners do not care about anything than having new content to listen to. no matter what he says, there will always be apologists. whenever shyt hits the fan, he disappears for a bit and returns, often showing up at podcasts or other type of platforms who will always do shyt with him because he brings in numbers.

i saw this mf say the wildest shyt and.. people just move on. they don't care. they justify it by saying "oh he's crazy" or whatever bullshyt just to be able to continue to listen to what this dude has to say

Obie Obie

Been in this game for years.It’s made me an animal
Daps
rs_1200x1200-210327102708-1200-chet-hanks.cm.32721_2.jpg
Honestly, after years of bullshyt. I honestly would rather listen to this clown.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
never. :francis:

kanye will never vanish - he can cross any line he wants because his listeners do not care about anything than having new content to listen to. no matter what he says, there will always be apologists. whenever shyt hits the fan, he disappears for a bit and returns, often showing up at podcasts or other type of platforms who will always do shyt with him because he brings in numbers.

i saw this mf say the wildest shyt and.. people just move on. they don't care. they justify it by saying "oh he's crazy" or whatever bullshyt just to be able to continue to listen to what this dude has to say

Compared to other great musical artists, Kanye is a saint
  • Elvis
  • Mike
  • John Lennon of the Beatles
  • Morrisey of the Smiths
  • Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin
  • R. Kelly
  • Eric Clapton
  • Bobby Brown
  • Dr. Dre
  • Iggy Pop
  • Mark Wahlberg
  • Jared Leto
  • Jerry Lee Lewis

have all said/done worse, yet seem get a pass amongst fans and the media alike. :manny:

Daps
Compared to other great musical artists, Kanye is a saint
  • Elvis
  • Mike
  • John Lennon of the Beatles
  • Morrisey of the Smiths
  • Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin
  • R. Kelly
  • Eric Clapton
  • Bobby Brown
  • Dr. Dre
  • Iggy Pop
  • Mark Wahlberg
  • Jared Leto
  • Jerry Lee Lewis

have all said/done worse, yet seem get a pass amongst fans and the media alike. :manny:
kanye is lost and said lot of dumb shyt

but he ain't never hurt no one, that i know atleast