Singles [NEW] Kembe X - Raised A Fool feat. Jay Rock, Ab-Soul & Zacari Out Now

DEXPER

Rookie
Daps
Edit: OUT NOW

-------

It's been speculated that Kembe is signed to TDE for a minute now. Top himself retweeted his ADD video asking if he was TDE material years ago. Then a couple years after that, Kembe was rocking the TDE chain. He's managed by MoosaTDE. Same man that managed Zacari before he fully signed. He's pretty close with the entire camp. Already has some other collabs with Isaiah Rashad (they use to run together, Kembe is in Shot U Down too hanging out the whip), Ab-Soul and Zacari too.

Kendrick also retweeted one of my favorite records of his, Oxygen.

I don't know if they finally fully signed my nikka and this new song is that moment, but search him up on YT or Soundcloud to get hip on more of him. He's personally in the top section of my "potential new era goats" list. Surprised dude was slept on for so long. Dude is very very talented.

Last edited:
Daps
holy shyt i always wonder what happened to him. oxygen was hard

doubt he signed to TDE though....doeburger lets everyone wear his TDE chain lol

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kembe would be a dope signing ...

But this obviously through moosa

That bein said not to often the whole tde fam pop on a joint which isnt for something family related

DEXPER

Rookie
Daps
holy shyt i always wonder what happened to him. oxygen was hard

doubt he signed to TDE though....doeburger lets everyone wear his TDE chain lol
Lol yeah I'm knowing the chain thing was fake, Kembe said that himself along with Top. Just was letting people know where the speculation started from.

But I see him liking some tweets right now saying he's the next signee. The MoosaTDE managing adds to it too. Zacari was managed by Moosa before he signed.

Edit: Here's one I peeped. Dude is a TDE affiliate. Followed by Dave, SZA, Top, Sounwave etc.

He liked the reply too that said "nikka you lyin!, TDE??"

It's looking very possible tbh, but yeah we do gotta wait for Top himself.

Daps
yeah zacari made sense because he brings something to the table as far as a diverse singer. kembe is pretty much a undergroundish lyricist and tde has about 3-4 of those so idk what he brings to the table. :jbhmm:

Lol yeah I'm knowing the chain thing was fake, Kembe said that himself along with Top. Just was letting people know where the speculation started from.
But I see him liking some tweets right now saying he's the next signee. The MoosaTDE managing adds to it too. Zacari was managed by Moosa before he signed.
It's looking very possible tbh, but yeah we do gotta wait for Top himself.

DEXPER

Rookie
Daps
yeah zacari made sense because he brings something to the table as far as a diverse singer. kembe is pretty much a undergroundish lyricist and tde has about 3-4 of those so idk what he brings to the table. :jbhmm:

I mean he not a straight up "hip-hop-y underground" type rapper. Dude got bangers/melodies.

Work Week, ADD etc. Got a lot of em. I think he'll bring a dope vibe to the team. I can say he has his own sound. Sounds like he perfectly fits that TDE vibe. Isaiah would be his closest comparison, but Isaiah is way more chill compared to Kembe. Also is more southern. Dude already sounds fire with Soul and Isaiah too.

Two collabs with Zacari too. Both are dope. Think they both got managed by Moosa around the same time.

The snippets I heard from this tape he's about to drop sound even more distinct. He shot a video to a record called IBYON, that will definitely one of his standouts. Moosa was at the shoot of that too lol.

Reason, while I fukk with him, would be the one where I'm like, "what does he bring to the table". I think Rock already fills his lane.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Ain't he cool with Isaiah?

Are they signing him?

DEXPER

Rookie
Daps
Ain't he cool with Isaiah?

Are they signing him?
Yeah they used to be apart of the same clique back then. Kembe is in the Shot U Down video hangin out the whip.

As for the signing, I honestly don't know. It's been rumored heavily for a minute. It's a lot of shyt in his favor though and he liking tweets saying he the next signee. (that one I posted is almost a full-on conformation that he's signed, but you never know) I don't know if he trolling or not, but yeah he could be signed. Best to wait for Top to confirm though.

Daps
I mean he not a straight up "hip-hop-y underground" type rapper. Dude got bangers/melodies.

Work Week, ADD etc. Got a lot of em. I think he'll bring a dope vibe to the team. I can say he has his own sound. Sounds like he perfectly fits that TDE vibe. Isaiah would be his closest comparison, but Isaiah is way more chill compared to Kembe. Also is more southern. Dude already sounds fire with Soul and Isaiah too.

Two collabs with Zacari too. Both are dope. Think they both got managed by Moosa around the same time.

The snippets I heard from this tape he's about to drop sound even more distinct. He shot a video to a record called IBYON, that will definitely one of his standouts. Moosa was at the shoot of that too lol.

Reason, while I fukk with him, would be the one where I'm like, "what does he bring to the table". I think Rock already fills his lane.

yeah by "lyricist" i didn't mean he is gonna bar you to death, more like he's not dumbed down, he got some substance and clever. but either way, whether we agree or not, that's a damn good post. you know your kembe shyt :salute:

and even if he doesn't bring much to the table, signing to tde would be a great look for him and i want to see him succeed. signing to TDE can take a artist from like 10 to 80 overnight :whew:

DEXPER

Rookie
Daps
yeah by "lyricist" i didn't mean he is gonna bar you to death, more like he's not dumbed down, he got some substance and clever. but either way, whether we agree or not, that's a damn good post. you know your kembe shyt :salute:

and even if he doesn't bring much to the table, signing to tde would be a great look for him and i want to see him succeed. signing to TDE can take a artist from like 10 to 80 overnight :whew:

All Facts G :myman::blessed:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I know Moosa (Top Dawg's son) has been managing him for years. It was rumored he was gonna sign years ago but they rolled out SZA and Isaiah Rashad instead.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This will make up for that other dude they signed from Chicago.

Kembe nice with it
:yeshrug: