New Leaked Tinashe Song "Secret" + cute PICS & Interviews

Giselle

Daps
Also, did/do any of you watch her interviews? What do you all think of her personality in the interviews? Based off of that, what kind of music do you think she should be making?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
idk why no one fukks with her all of a sudden, every project she got has been nice. mixtapes better than album but album still quality.
After that video came out of her ridiculing fans for not buying her music and telling them to unfollow her on social media people really stopped fukkin with her

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
idk why no one fukks with her all of a sudden, every project she got has been nice. mixtapes better than album but album still quality.
I'm not one of her listeners but it seems like the tapes that got her name up were more alternative/left field (?) and her singles since getting on have been following what's hot i.e. the use of Mustard

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How?

Why don't you all like it? What would you rather hear from her?
Also, did/do any of you watch her interviews? What do you all think of her personality in the interviews? Based off of that, what kind of music do you think she should be making?
She seems like a nice person but that's really it. 2 on was a dope song lol. Party Favors was cool, nothing I'd really play though. I liked her on Body Language...it's not that her music is bad it just doesn't resonate with me that's why I only really listen to her singles.

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
She played herself by posting those snaps of her begging people to buy her song. And I don't think she was joking because I remember reading that the song fell over a 100 spots on iTunes. That opened her up to clowning.

In today's music, these labels want hits. Not the old stuff she use to put out. I can understand why her music switched up and the pressure she has from RCA but her attitude in interviews comes off as extremely thirsty to be famous and be something she isn't.