New Mexico School Shooter Had Secret Life on Pro-Trump White-Supremacy Sites

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Surprise!

171214-brandy-school-shooter-embed4_wi2qso

In real life, William Edward Atchison—people called him Bill—lived in a little yellow house with his parents, about a mile away from the Giant gas station where he worked and from Aztec High School, where he shot and killed two students and then himself last Thursday.

At the murder scene, police found a thumb drive with a note that read, “If things go according to plan, today would be when I die. I go somewhere and gear up, then hold a class hostage and go apeshyt, then blow my brains out.”

In November, Atchison wrote on Steam, “How am I supposed to function in this world? Wherever I go, I see degeneracy. Pointless materialism, hedonism, sexual decay, dirty n**gers who do nothing but slowly break down this society etc. it’s fukking everywhere. No way to escape it, 99% of people are part of it and whatever I do I am confronted with the death of the West. Go to the store and buy groceries in peace? Nope, here’s a group of LGBT liberal filth in line with you. And there’s a n**ger family with 10 kids over there.

On the website Think Atheist, Atchison titled his sole post “Stuck in a Rural Redneck Town” in September 2014. “I don’t want to be lame or anything but I should probably come out about all this,” he wrote.

Under the name Demetrius Alcala, Atchison outlines his floundering career and social life in rural New Mexico. He applied to fast-food restaurants and dollar stores and was rejected. He hadn’t had friends since childhood, when two people took advantage of him after he loaned them video-game consoles that were sold or weren’t given back.

He had a 3.5 GPA, he said, but dropped out in 10th grade because of anxiety and the “backwards as hell” culture at school. He says he tried to go back but dropped out again, citing his abusive family.

He called his father a “fat lazy idiot who watches fox news all day” and his mother “a psycho hillbilly drunk from florida who’s really mentally ill.”

Two years before the FBI visited his home, and three years before he killed two people in a New Mexico high school, Atchison pleaded for advice on how to fix his life.

“Look, I’m sorry if I’m rude and hateful or anything, but I don’t know what to do. I’ve lived no life for nearly 19 years, most of which was in the miserable ass sun-belt. Did you know new mexico has the fourth highest suicide rate?” Atchison wrote.

“Should I escape this dump or deal with it? How can I become polite and make some friends out there in this world?”

Over 230 people viewed the post.
No one responded.

New Mexico School Shooter Had Secret Life on Pro-Trump White-Supremacy Sites

You know that shyt burned him up when nobody gave a fukk about his pathetic existence.

This article made me think. Every single mass shooting done by a white terrorist in the world not just Amerikkka inspires another. They get inspired to do other terrorist attacks and idolize white racist terrorist.

Also he made comments about seeing non white people where he lived and being upset by it... why cant he just go back to Eurape and be with his own?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Aztec, New Mexico - Wikipedia

As of the census of 2000,[2] there are 6,378 people, 2,330 households, and 1,589 families residing in the city. The population density is 253.1/km² (655.7/mi²). There are 2,545 housing units at an average density of 101.0/km² (261.6/mi²). The racial makeup of the city is 79.23% White, 0.38% African American, 9.31% Native American, 0.14% Asian, 0.13% Pacific Islander, 7.53% from other races, and 3.29% from two or more races. 19.22% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.

:rudy:The only black people this dude likely seen were on TV.

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Do Black people even live in New Mexico? This is just how obsessed so called White Supremacists are with Black people. They claim to be superior to Blacks yet they seem to be so obsessed with us. Why are you so preoccupied with people you believe are "inferior", is it because subconsciously you know they are not inferior and they pose a real threat to you?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Do Black people even live in New Mexico? This is just how obsessed so called White Supremacists are with Black people. They claim to be superior to Blacks yet they seem to be so obsessed with us. Why are you so preoccupied with people you believe are "inferior", is it because subconsciously you know they are not inferior and they pose a real threat to you?

Not that many. Albuquerque got some. Black people low key rare in new mexico so they kinda fetishized in some parts.
Trust me, I went to school in new mexico

They got some remote ass towns with a handful of blacks . some with none at all. I know Aztec is by Farmington, Ship rock, Crownpoint,etc so yeah he prolly never met a black person