Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Lyrics
I’m a demon for life…
Yo bytch a fiend for the pipe…
I gave her the D for the night,
Yikes! Now she treat my semen like Sprite…
The way that she spit on it, I that little bitty bytch, “PLEASE BE POLITE!”
fukked the bytch, she was squattin on the D, and
No hug and kiss. Thottin out ya BM.
Baby mama a piranha, not a eater.
Gun a dikk, keep a condom on a Nina.
Tuckin it, got this guala-guala Mia.
Burn a p*ssy nikka, lot of gonorrhea.
Prosecutor got him talkin on a speaker.
4 Page Letters, y’all are not Aaliyah.
Implicate me on a robbery, I’m a see ya.
Bucka bucka BLAOW! Onomatopoeia.
p*ssy nikka, this is not The Coliseum.
I’m a Gladiator, you a rat and hater.
Acting ass nikka, just a fabricator.
Hold your applause, I’ma clap him later.
Spacious casket, your get acclimated.
For making statements on them affidavits.
Blue cash…I spend it, they bendin.
You mad…You nigggas aint winnin.
Talking greasy, till we brush ‘em.
You need a du-rag, you nikkas ain’t spinnin.
We spinnin your crib like a Peloton.
Seven felons with the weapon on…
You try to leave, and they punching the gas,
To catch you in traffic, like Megatron.
See my childhood, i was left as a baby
Mama struggled, pops left for the Navy.
Hit-and-run, and the rest, it get hazy.
I’m far from dumb, but I’m definitely crazy.
718 had me bred in the 80’s.
Bangin since Magic had Trev & McGrady.
Killt a nikka in the X with his lady.
I went home and showered, and slept like a baby.
nikka

I'm posting this up for @A.V. because he's locked out of his account cuz he can't access his authenticator passwords. That ain't stopping shyt tho, cuz he still got more fire on the way.

:salute: To the fellow coli brehs and brehettes that give this a listen and drop feedback. We appreciate it. Thank you.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
@AkaDemiK @GhettoTeK @Booksnrain @Coronavirus @HARLEM AL @HarlemHottie @Harleminthe80s @Brooklynero21 @brooklyngohard @Infamous45 @InfinateOpulance @thoushallhustle @shutterguy @GigoloGeoff @Green negs and spam @Offthegrid @Juliano Soprano @jadillac @Buckeye Fever @Buckeye Fever's Wife @the artist known az @SleezyBigSlim @AsTheWorldBurns @J.E.T.S @2 one 3 @C-Styles @Born2BKing @BornReady @BornStar @Guwop @*~bigg~vvvave~*
@BlackPantherParty @murksiderock @Mephistopheles @Rozay Oro @the next guy @King Karim @CreepyMcCreeperson @Scuti @NinoBrown @Ninjaz In Paris @The Hon. Stringer Bell @Morethan1 @Black Haven @Doobie Doo @Fresh @FreshFromATL @OJdidit @RehReh @Take It In Blood @Brandeezy @brandy @Serious @Bart simpson @LV Koopa @Marcel pro black 510 ados @DUCKED_OFF @sayyestothis @TheLostOnes @Caca-faat @BmoreGorilla @Ruckfonnie @Dre Space Age @Paper Boi @paperbag @m0rninggl0ry @Pythagoras @Dwolf @trix1234 @knickscrusaderm @KOOL-AID @Fun Sized Psycho @FunkDoc1112 @BlackPantherParty @Imogen @KimLove38 @NeilCartwright @BedRoomI'z @Speaking Womanese @#1 pick @CinnaSlim @™BlackPearl The Empress™ @Luke Cage @dora_da_destroyer @villain @Vilify @Moto @ROFL_GUY @Squirrel @Squirtle @spliz @LEEeveryday @cozy carl @Pseudo @Pseudonym @Ashley Banks @Vodun @bourgeoisie tall freak @murksiderock
@JACK! @Illeye buckmatic @JamieFoxxHairline @King Napz @outbackbread @Broke Wave @C-Styles @TEKBEATZ @Cole Cash @Patz @FruitOfTheVale @DiFo CiTy @Mephistopheles @BoogieDown23 @MrFettuccinePockets @Ty-Fife @Themoneyteam @1984 @Oldirtyb*stard @That Singer Guy... @Randall Flagg @Ronnie Lott @Mountain @onlylno @Redwing80 @Trey0'5Blue2Gz @Criptonite187 @Tunez @Tunechi @SirBiatch @UpAndComing @Meh @gator_king @No Homo @ucanthandlethetruth @fillerguy @Interloper @The Wave @NigerianDonDada @nikkaz In Paris @N.J.stan @Exit9NJturnpike @hexagram23 @Capo Dei Capi @Trick Flair OnlyBandz @CapitalOne @OHSNAP! @genesis09 @GollyImGully @GoonieToons @Cacdestroyer @LOOPY @BROWARD @BrownSkin Intellect @Theraflu @TheRtist @Take It In Blood @GreenGhxst @Vinyl Villain @Get These Nets @No Homo @Patrick Kane @Ashley Banks @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC @Redwing80 @douche @Double Burger With Cheese @DOUBLE UP @L&HH @That 808 @Thatrogueassdiaz @Gator Reloaded @Cat piss martini @Catpiss Chronic @SuburbanPimp @Chronic @DontEemTry @Metal Face @Champagne Kudo @SoulController @SunZoo @XannyWarbucks @Stir Fry @Paradise @Super Future Luther King Jr. @Deacon of Defense @Hungerpain @Fade Runner 2049 @JQ Legend @AJtheOne @Black @Redwing80 @LevelUp @Prince Akeem @Princess Coco @KyokushinKarateMan @DreadBrown @Another Man @L. Deezy @The Message @WaveGang @Dorian Breh @shopthatwrecks @Lucha Vandross @Luck @Pimpdaddy @Turbulent @Turk @storyteller @Apollo Kid @ApolloStark @bourgeoisie tall freak @OleHead @Vic Damone. Jr @DinnerWithJayZ @FcKuPaYmE @fckyoupayme

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dope flow and lyrics breh.

My suggestion, if you want it, split your bars up after the first 8 or 16 and make a hook. Then come back in for 2nd verse with remaining bars.