New Northern Cal rappers Haiti Babii & MBNel

KingsOfKings

๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
Daps

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Ainโ€™t no Haitians there either. Dude faking
Supposedly he researched his last name and found out he is a 3rd gen Haitian.

โ€œHaiti Babii found his voice when he discovered his Haitian heritage at age 17. He researched his biological fatherโ€™s last name and learned he is third-generation Haitian. He grew up with his mother and stepfather, but the connection to his paternal family gave him a sense of identity.โ€

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

โ€œHaiti Babii found his voice when he discovered his Haitian heritage at age 17. He researched his biological fatherโ€™s last name and learned he is third-generation Haitian. He grew up with his mother and stepfather, but the connection to his paternal family gave him a sense of identity.โ€

What's funny is the dude who said that there are "no Haitians in such and such location" is Mr. Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? himself. Known for weekly (duck)threads about traveling across the country.

Hilarious.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
What's funny is the dude who said that there are "no Haitians in such and such location" is Mr. Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? himself. Known for weekly (duck)threads about traveling across the country.

Hilarious.
not sure where the irony is here?

Imma ignore it since you are a Newark dude probably showcasing your inner city education.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

This Makes sense. I figured his actual parents werenโ€™t Haitian. Also I peeped he reps the Guyanese flag on his page also. Maybe he found out his folks are from Guyana also

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows

Not familiar with dude outside of the viral freestyle (if thatโ€™s even him). This joint stays in my rotation though. If this is the same dude, he did his thing on this joint.

KingsOfKings

๐”ป๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
Daps