Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
@jaguar paw @QuarterCenturyLegend @Gus Money @CarolinaKing @SuburbanPimp @KingpinOG @Leonard Washington w[/USER] @KillaKratos @Newzz @Buckeye Fever @Eye Cue 182 @Remy Le Breh
@Microfracture @Newzz @Dayco23

Big changes on the roster,front office and coaching staff. A new year brings new hope and optimism:blessed: Hopefully we don't get the same ending:to:

So what we gonna do in the draft? Free Agency? What needs to happen to get this thing turned around?

Dawg pound gang,lets do this:shaq:
shyt breh I ain't even get the alert for this

We released Weeden today :mj:
:dj2:

Any chance of a Haden/Revis combo? :lupe:

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

Either way, I'm not worried. It's not like our free agent list is some big fukking mystery. If it was our draft board then I'd be concerned.

shyt breh I ain't even get the alert for this

We released Weeden today :mj:
:dj2:

Any chance of a Haden/Revis combo? :lupe:

Whitner is going to text him tonight & Jason Campbell was released with Ginger today too.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Even though Campbell stunk it up in the end he gets a strong :salute:for giving us a glimmer of hope before shyt went off the rails. He had us looking respectable for a Lil minute there:obama:

Weeden though:snoop:

This is probably complete hyperbole but he's the worst qb I've ever seen. He can take his shytty reads and desperation shovel "passes" and:camby::camby::camby: